Friday noon in a small Alabama town

Mikey

2 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

3rd, why on our good God’s green earth would you let message board banter affect you so much? Your appreciated here even by those who may disagree with you because you always show class. Don’t let anyone, including myself, run you off. At the end of the day its just a message board. War Eagle good lady!

It’s me as much as anything.  I’ve invested too much time and heart into it and it is not healthy.  Thank you for your kind words.  I’m not gone, just being a little more protective of myself and my state of mind.  😊

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

There have been posters who actually did post that more than once. So.....shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

Same old miserable,toxic posters trying to bully other posters and acting like they have some superior knowledge. Kinda pathetic that your lives/egos are so wound up in hating a coach and dissing Auburn football all day every day. And ruining a forum.  Nice work.

I don't even dislike Gus but you're so wrapped up in your emotions you'll say anything.....your first sentence doesn't even make sense.....so you should shut up....and you have the nerve to talk about bullying 😂.  You literally just post a bunch of jumbled words....you've been doing that alot lately. 

I've never understood how a person can dislike somebody and don't know them, don't have any interactions but hey you said our players and coaches have to do better......I hate you for that!! It is very pathetic!

18 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't even dislike Gus but you're so wrapped up in your emotions you'll say anything.....your first sentence doesn't even make sense.....so you should shut up....and you have the nerve to talk about bullying 😂

Mansplaining. Let the search for safe spaces begin. 

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't even dislike Gus but you're so wrapped up in your emotions you'll say anything.....your first sentence doesn't even make sense.....so you should shut up....and you have the nerve to talk about bullying 😂.  You literally just post a bunch of jumbled words....you've been doing that alot lately. 

I've never understood how a person can dislike somebody and don't know them, don't have any interactions but hey you said our players and coaches have to do better......I hate you for that!! It is very pathetic!

🏆🏆🏆🎖🎖🎖🏅🏅🏅

47 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

It’s me as much as anything.  I’ve invested too much time and heart into it and it is not healthy.  Thank you for your kind words.  I’m not gone, just being a little more protective of myself and my state of mind.  😊

You're a true AUFamily treasure 3rdGen.  Just wanted to say that. 

War Eagle!!!

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Cole, if I remember correctly, you were kind enough to mention her as one of your favorite posters...

"I appreciate @Tigerbelle she's good at reminding you that we're competitive and everything but in the end we're talking about good kids here. Human beings. And she's not afraid to let you know that. 😃"

But back to the thread...

11 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Cole, if I remember correctly, you were kind enough to mention her as one of your favorite posters...

"I appreciate @Tigerbelle she's good at reminding you that we're competitive and everything but in the end we're talking about good kids here. Human beings. And she's not afraid to let you know that. 😃"

But back to the thread...

Yes I did but apparently she's mad about something I don't have a clue about....it's sort of my point and IMO mirrors the problem.....negative when complaining about negativity. But what can you do? 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Yes I did but apparently she's mad about something I don't have a clue about....it's sort of my point and IMO mirrors the problem.....negative when complaining about negativity. But what can you do? 

Nothing. Live for the approval of the Audience of One. ❤

5 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Who the hell on here is hoping we lose? I haven’t seen one solitary person say that. You folks are unreal.

Read harder.

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

What do you not understand about the first sentence? Your reading comprehension is off, but your douche game is still strong!!!

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

You made a post without bashing Auburn!!!! Great job!!!! I knew you could do it!!!!

Oh wow, I bet you thought that was funny...I don’t bash Auburn, I bash that suck ass coach that can’t run his own offense he “created”. Get a clue, understand the difference, read harder. 

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Oh wow, I bet you thought that was funny...I don’t bash Auburn, I bash that suck ass coach that can’t run his own offense he “created”. Get a clue, understand the difference, read harder. 

Well, your streak stops at one. But keep at it, I'm sure you'll get better!!!

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

Well, your streak stops at one. But keep at it, I'm sure you'll get better!!!

Uh, still not funny but ok man. Have a good night in fantasy land where 8-4 teams win championships...Im gonna stop with the back and forth before we get a Mod on us.

24 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Uh, still not funny but ok man. Have a good night in fantasy land where 8-4 teams win championships...Im gonna stop with the back and forth before we get a Mod on us.

Literally no one has said that 8-4 teams win championships (but UAT may claim one with that record). Have a great night! By the way, you have tied your record!

3 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

It's not just you. There's way too much territorial marking going on here. 

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

What do you not understand about the first sentence? Your reading comprehension is off, but your douche game is still strong!!!

This board is so off the rails. You're just wasting your time.  There are about 4 or 5 posters that can say whatever they want,  call you a liar, denigrate our players......it's closer to al.com than a fan board now.  

16 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

This board is so off the rails. You're just wasting your time.  There are about 4 or 5 posters that can say whatever they want,  call you a liar, denigrate our players......it's closer to al.com than a fan board now.  

Cole can be abrasive,  but he doesn't usually just make stuff up.

20 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Mikey had a really good post this morning. This thread, not the board, has gone off the rails. How it happened is right in front of us. Right now, we have to try to finish strong. 

5 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Mikey had a really good post this morning. This thread, not the board, has gone off the rails. How it happened is right in front of us. Right now, we have to try to finish strong. 

Apparently you missed quite a few threads on this board. Most threads become a hate fest of Gus and nastiness directed at those who don't join in. This was a nice post by Mikey but it suffered the same fate that all the rest of them do. 

Archived