Happy Game Day!

creed

Go Big Blue!

Beat Ole Miss...

Help me here. Why am i feeling like a wet blanket? Why can i not get fired up about today? I haven't felt like this since 2012. What is wrong with me? Man game day is what i waited for. Waking up in Hay Field stepping outside, and listening to all those beautiful cheap ass generators running in unison.  Or maybe it was an away game and i would get up, open all the windows and doors and let that cool November breeze run through the house. Smell that Mr. Coffee machine doing its thing while good ole Conechuh sausage was sizzling in a cast iron pan waiting on my toast to pop up for that sausage sandwich. Just a good Saturday in the south morning waiting on my Tigers to go kick some booty. Why am i not fired up today?  

2 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Help me here. Why am i feeling like a wet blanket? Why can i not get fired up about today? I haven't felt like this since 2012. What is wrong with me? Man game day is what i waited for. Waking up in Hay Field stepping outside, and listening to all those beautiful cheap ass generators running in unison.  Or maybe it was an away game and i would get up, open all the windows and doors and let that cool November breeze run through the house. Smell that Mr. Coffee machine doing its thing while good ole Conechuh sausage was sizzling in a cast iron pan waiting on my toast to pop up for that sausage sandwich. Just a good Saturday in the south morning waiting on my Tigers to go kick some booty. Why am i not fired up today?  

Well this was supposed to be an upbeat thread, but my only suggestion is to look inward for your answer...😊

27 minutes ago, creed said:

Well this was supposed to be an upbeat thread, but my only suggestion is to look inward for your answer...😊

Mr. Creed you are exactly right. it starts with the man in the mirror.   War Eagle !!!!! 

52 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Asking myself the same thing.

“There are very few places where you go (schools) when you go out and say two words to somebody, War Eagle, and it means everything.  We care about what we do.  We care about each other.  We care about AUBURN.”

For Rod Bramblett.  War Eagle!!

HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY!!  It's a COOOOOOOOLD start to this beautiful Football Saturday in Auburn!   We are the Auburn Family!!  Let's act like the Auburn Family!!  Let's support the young men, all of them.  OK, tonight will be a Family Reunion. It will be a Get Back On Track Game.  Tonight will be a  Whip The Rebels, Black Bears, Land Sharks, Grovers Butts on the Plains Night!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!!!

Small cure...it's a night game.  Spend as much of today absorbing the glory of God's beautiful creation--those you love the most, doing something you love, with the majestic weather (central AL for sure, hopeful for you) that has wafted down our way...KNOWING WE GET AN EXTRA HOUR OF SLEEP TONIGHT, HALLELUJAH...and by 6:00, no matter what, you will be and feel untouchable.

Blessings on your Saturday...latte up!  #roadtrip #biographies #woodswalking #getoffthisBOARDTora!

*If you need to laugh, the Ole Miss Lookalikes were especially easy this week, for some reason. I went overboard, probably the after- effects of anticipating and enduring Halloween Week in the elementary school environment. 😛

30 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

“There are very few places where you go (schools) when you go out and say two words to somebody, War Eagle, and it means everything.  We care about what we do.  We care about each other.  We care about AUBURN.”

For Rod Bramblett.  War Eagle!!

You nailed it !!!!!!!!!!!    Drop the mike

1 hour ago, Sully to Beasley said:

On my way from Northeast Alabama to see my Tigers play! :wareagle:

I'll be there with you in section 39. 

9 minutes ago, creed said:

I'll be there with you in section 39. 

Representing section 3 over here!

last time i went to an auburn game was years ago but i was so drunk after i fell down and quit bouncing they named several sections after me.

War Eagle!     Let's finish the season with 5 game winning streak.   War Eagle!

War Eagle!!!! It is an honor to wake up on an Auburn game day and be excited all day and then get to be passionate about what our Auburn men are doing on the field!!!! Only five more times this year!!!! Don't waste these chances!!!!

Archived