Official Ole Miss Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So far I've liked the way Bo has played personally

Same but I'm a Bo Stan most days

Good throw. Guys I'm the first to say when Bo messes up but I'm the first to point out when does good as well. He had a nice first quarter

5 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

Ole Miss.....maybe,  Georgia.....nope,  Samford.....yes,  Alabama........nope.

I think UGA is starting to hit their groove. I wouldve marked that as a win every week up until that LSU game. We're trending downward and they're starting to look like themselves again. If we beat them, Gus would've had to unveil a master class of a GP 

Anyone else not getting the yellow line?

Also, look how Kam does outside of the tackles

Nix, when plays are called like a 7on7, is very good. If we could stay in our 2-minute offense, then I think we'd look better

If we lose this game, the Gus bus will lose the rest of its wheels. UGA & bammer are going to be tough games to win. I hope we get the offense going better and get some points. Not in a good mood tonight.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Nix, when plays are called like a 7on7, is very good. If we could stay in our 2-minute offense, then I think we'd look better

Have we run this many short quick passes this season? Looks like they want to get Bo to release it quick. 

Just now, bigbird said:

I know we've both alluded to this 1,001 times but a New England Patriots short quick completions offense with 4-5 receiver sets is where he could murder teams.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

This. I was just saying this to my dad a second ago. That type of plays put bo in a much better position. He’s inconsistent, you have to mask that

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Have we run this many short quick passes this season? Looks like they want to get Bo to release it quick. 

Nope. 

11 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Are you really questioning player usage right now out of this team and this coach?

Yeah how dare you question the calls, I mean you weren't at practice to see what worked and didn't work. C'mon man, don't u kno

Kam Martin averaging 5.5 yards per carry

He also has now passed Dameyune Craig with 271 carries

6 more carries needed to tie Bobby Hunt

Archived