Official Ole Miss Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

NOBODY can order a pizza like me....Trump that!

Back in the day, I'd have taken you all down in a wing eating contest on all you can eat night at BuffCon.

Just now, Win4AU said:

Prince suplexed DJ

THIS. My dude looked like he was doing a solid mat return. Should have lowered his hips a little more for leverage but he did a good job all things considered.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I bet all quarterbacks look solid against us because they're not very scared of throwing interceptions.

We pick the ball less than Gus gets picked to come on the dance floor.

You missed a nose pick joke!  C'mon man!

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Ole Miss Total defense rank = 79th

We have 3 points.

On a good note, looks like Gus has figured out we have a very talented player #22 Harold Joiner who he needs to get the ball to more.

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

THE ELUSIVE WHEEL ROUTE!

malcolm you remember the club kats used to be in j vill across from walmsrt?  fran ran that club. he was the sond highest leading receiver at one time. i am sure he has been passed. and i foget his last name.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

NOBODY can order a pizza like me....Trump that!

Trump prefers fast food ...

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Back in the day, I'd have taken you all down in a wing eating contest on all you can eat night at BuffCon.

I don't remember the place but I remember when I was a freshman at auburn a group of us would go out on a particular day and really go at it lol

5 minutes ago, shabby said:

well well well so much for Gus wont play joiner

@shabby Gus probably didn't want another player hitting the transfer portal in November. Joiner is a favorite of mine.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

THIS. My dude looked like he was doing a solid mat return. Should have lowered his hips a little more for leverage but he did a good job all things considered.

my ex wife used to tell me the same thing zeek....lol

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Man I miss that place. Was one of my favorite places to eat in Auburn.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

malcolm you remember the club kats used to be in j vill across from walmsrt?  fran ran that club. he was the sond highest leading receiver at one time. i am sure he has been passed. and i foget his last name.

I can't believe it... And its been a while because I know J'Ville has been without for a while.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I don't remember the place but I remember when I was a freshman at auburn a group of us would go out on a particular day and really go at it lol

When I was at UCF there was a bar that would offer nickel shots. I'm not saying I had a problem because I didn't mind.

Go look! They just showed a coach on the sideline for Auburn that I used to play basketball against, when I would sneak in UNA's gym and play guys but I was just in high school. Cool

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Please don't get on politics. I don't feel dirty at all. 

You guys are going to leave me alone man 😂. I said I do. Didn't say you had to feel any way at all

Archived