Official Ole Miss Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, cole256 said:

You guys are going to leave me alone man 😂. I said I do. Didn't say you had to feel any way at all

My fault for stirring it up  I'm just having some fun while literally watching this game with zero stress. This week killed it for me. Just ready for basketball lol.   Quite enjoyable really despite our struggles.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 33gles said:

Purely on playcalling. Gus you suck.

Not entirely.  Bo has missed a few receivers.  He hits Seth on 1st down last series and we're sitting pretty.  But the 3rd down play calling particular is maddening.

Yeah it was a bad throw from Nix but I'm putting that on Gus when you CONTINUE to go long on third and short. It's just stupid coaching. The short passing game has been working all night. There's just no need for that. 

Man......I've really enjoyed the game thread this game. It has stopped me from kicking a hole in my wall so far

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Not entirely.  Bo has missed a few receivers.  He hits Seth on 1st down last series and we're sitting pretty.  But the 3rd down play calling particular is maddening.

Yeah I'm saying Gus > Bo on the blame scale. Dude can't keep taking huge shots on 3rd and manageable.

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

My fault for stirring it up  I'm just having some fun while literally watching this game with zero stress. This week killed it for me. Just ready for basketball lol.   Quite enjoyable really despite our struggles.  

It's cool. I just don't know how everybody gets so pissed at me over nothing 😂

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Man......I've really enjoyed the game thread this game. It has stopped me from kicking a hole in my wall so far

Agreed, I'm watching this closer than the game tonight.

Ultimately none of this matters anymore.

what was the pattern you were seeing bird......and there go the boo  birds.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Man, if this performance could get gus out the door I’d be happy

It's amazing we have over 300 yards of offense but only winning by 3 because Gus can never be consistent. 

2 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Until February when we sign another qb. 

Just tired of the he's just a freshman excuse. 9 games into the season.😈😈

Just now, AubWes33 said:

Yeah it was a bad throw from Nix but I'm putting that on Gus when you CONTINUE to go long on third and short. It's just stupid coaching. The short passing game has been working all night. There's just no need for that. 

The guy is an absolute imbecile, when it comes to consistency. He blames it on execution, but my goodness, what are the percentages of executing those plays versus a short throw.

6 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

And there use to be a restaurant called Legends that had all-you-can-eat rib night on Thursdays.

Hungry Hunter before Legends...and they had legendary prime rib...do you remember that, or pay-what-it's-worth Pizza Night at Denaro's, downtown? 

Archived