Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

Embarrassing, frustrating and gives little hope Auburn has a chance against UGA and UA.

At least it was a win.

So you are saying there is a chance?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best thing to happen. We win but look awful and show the ineptitude. Yella Fella get out the checkbook!! 

4 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Is it taboo to fire a coach after a win? 

Or a couple years into an egregious contract extension. The Gus Bus is parked. 

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Don’t get upset about this one, Ole Miss has us in a perfect spot. We need to get better and I still want to see better guard play. Gotta get better though.

It aint happening. Not till there is a change.

2 minutes ago, Kaiiu said:

fsocnf8lodw31.jpg 

Our student section right after the 3rd Q started. Gus has sucked the fun out of football for many people.

Did they move the student section from the corner to the end zone? I thought the student section was to the left of that.

Just glad we won. It’s been a rough week for Auburn football. Big loss at LSU and then Joey transfers. I am happy for the team tonight. 

I also think Gus should be shown the door after the season. 

After tonight, I just want to beat UGA. I truly don’t care if we lose to Bama by 30, have a nail biter vs Samford and get smoked in a bowl game. Just want to put UGA out of playoff contention and get ready for round ball season.

Disappointed in the boo birds for our team going in to the locker room at the half, but I’m sure the team knows those are only for the coach so it doesn’t bother them.  

Wow!!! This is a great accomplishment in Auburn football history..... 🙄

1 minute ago, Shift said:

It really says a lot when the network does not even interview the winning head coach when the game is over......

Can you really blame them after that crap show it probably smelled really bad down there.

6 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Is it taboo to fire a coach after a win? 

Should've found out following LSU in 2016.

1 minute ago, AUinGA44 said:

After tonight, I just want to beat UGA. I truly don’t care if we lose to Bama by 30, have a nail biter vs Samford and get smoked in a bowl game. Just want to put UGA out of playoff contention and get ready for round all season.

So long as OK and OSU keep winning UGA won’t have a playoff hope anyways. The probability of that happening is bigger than us beating them. 

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Did they move the student section from the corner to the end zone? I thought the student section was to the left of that.

It's that whole area. It includes the area to the left as well

Archived