Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I blame gus 

I just watched a Rhett Lashlee offense throw for over 450 passing yards on the road............ #GUSWASHOLDINGHIMBACK

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Dem’s fightin words! 

dfsdfs.gif

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Welp

F0419283-75A5-418B-B1BC-D8014696F3CE.jpeg

Here he goes again. LOVE his LOVE for AU but he is like the Purifoy of the Fball team when it comes to social media.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Here he goes again. LOVE his LOVE for AU but he is like the Purifoy of the Fball team when it comes to social media.

Bro talking smack to marcello after the Oregon game. I’ll be happy when he leaves 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bro talking smack to marcello after the Oregon game. I’ll be happy when he leaves 

And yah Marcello can be a ass but nothing he said after the Oregon game was false.........

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

And yah Marcello can be a ass but nothing he said after the Oregon game was false.........

I’ve said before, I want to roll marcello down a hill, but Harrell has talked more smack for a guy that does less than a guy I’ve seen in some time

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'm all out of reactions  but I'd give you a like if I had one. You, Maverick, and Bird tend to take all of my reactions on game days. lol

35 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

Reckon how many AU fans there are in AL,FLA&GA? Two/three million? I am dead serious on this: If we set up a GoFundMe drive where every AU fan gave 20 bucks toward the buyout, we could actually fix this ourselves. I am not trying to be funny

Very high estimate.  That assumes that nearly 1% of the U.S. population is an AU fan.  Not the case, especially considering a large part of the country in populated places doesn't care at all about college football.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'm all out of reactions  but I'd give you a like if I had one. You, Maverick, and Bird tend to take all of my reactions on game days. lol

And you tend to make me blush the way a Gus offense used to do when Nick Marshall was the QB!!!! lol... I am sorry that Bird and Mav have to be associated with me! lmao

I get where the guys are coming from by the stadium was pretty packed at the start of the game and people cheered when they were suppose to. Can’t cheer when there isn’t much to cheer for. I hope AG keeps that dead energy on his mind. 

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I get where the guys are coming from by the stadium was pretty packed at the start of the game and people cheered when they were suppose to. Can’t cheer when there isn’t much to cheer for. I hope AG keeps that dead energy on his mind. 

I understand in backing the coach and believing what he’s preaching, but he’s screwing you. I hope they see that. A mediocre offense rides this D to the plAyoff

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I understand in backing the coach and believing what he’s preaching, but he’s screwing you. I hope they see that. A mediocre offense rides this D to the plAyoff

Can’t make yourself excited for something you generally are not excited for. I cheer for each of these guys to make it to the next level and succeed. That’s what I cheer for. 

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Can’t make yourself excited for something you generally are not excited for. I cheer for each of these guys to make it to the next level and succeed. That’s what I cheer for. 

I cheer for them too, but Harrell and Dinson need to take a step back, this isn’t the fans fault. The fact they act as such pisses me off

53 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Can we just can football and have two seasons of basketball instead ?

Um, baseball is damn good.  If we're giving up one of the Big 3, it's football.  Hoops and Baseball are doing their part.

Just now, hutchids said:

Oregon has got to be wondering how they lost to us

I look at it as our next Head Coach Cristobal knows first hand how much talent we have on our team! haha.

Archived