Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Gus needs to go, that’s his response to the lsu loss? Lol, guy is a joke 

He is not a joke.  He is a pathetic loser.  He would be a joke if he was at a school I hate.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Wow!!! This is a great accomplishment in Auburn football history..... 🙄

Yes and they have been on probation and striped of recruits the last 3 years so woo hoo 🤣

13 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Nail on the head with this. The team actually played well and we still almost lost. Don’t see how anyone can blame anybody but Gus. 

Co sign fam. Idk if I have ever disliked a auburn coach as much as I do Gus. At least Barbee had a excuse with terrible talent. We have the best defense in the country and all Gus is going to get out of them is 8-4..... Smfh

Well we can piss and moan about an ugly , clearly nothing is going to change . Proud the guys held on and played to the level of their opponent. Half ass effort and coaching . That’s all I got . A win is a win 

5 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

So you are saying there is a chance?

Slight chance.

4 minutes ago, Kaiiu said:

fsocnf8lodw31.jpg 

Our student section right after the 3rd Q started. Gus has sucked the fun out of football for many people.

So Malzahn "forced" that many "fans" in the student section to leave a close home game? 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Well Gus has never lost after a bye week.  Seems about time for that streak to come to an end.

we probably shouldnt even bother to show up.

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

If anyone wants some excitement after that bore fest we just watched, SMU/Memphis is on fire. Norvell is definitely getting snatched up after this year. 

I hope Norvell is good, but looking at his record at Memphis...meh.

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

One of the most wins that felt like a loss ever. I remember feeling the exact same way after the Jax St game...

8 minutes ago, Kaiiu said:

fsocnf8lodw31.jpg 

Our student section right after the 3rd Q started. Gus has sucked the fun out of football for many people.

Careful. Some on this board will get really upset with facts.

1 minute ago, SumterAubie said:

Coach Luke-

Dammit refs, we've been holding all night and NOW you decide to call it.

If you watch the rerun you’ll see the refs were giving us a lot. Just saying I don’t think they did us bad at all . We did a fine job beating ourselves.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Co sign fam. Idk if I have ever disliked a auburn coach as much as I do Gus. At least Barbee had a excuse with terrible defense. We have the best defense in tge country and all Gus is going to get out of them is 8-4..... Smfh

The difference is AU basketball rarely had a pulse before Barbee. Pearl has pumped life into a program that’s never really had it. Gus sucked every bit of excitement out of a program that was playing in the NC six years ago. 

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Im sure mikey and 64 and tigerbelle are lighting up the cigars

They all are to busy booking a trip to the grand ol opry for the week we are there for the music City bowl to light up a cigar!!! I heard rumors they are planning a group trip and renting a actual bus that has Gus face on it!!! Lol

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

One of the most wins that felt like a loss ever. I remember feeling the exact same way after the Jax St game...

Not even close.   JSU beat us up and down the field.    Fumble going in for a score, missed three field goals and gave up 5 times more punt return yardage on one play than the other team has gotten all year.   This was a typical college football game for a team coming off a very winnable conference road game (keeping its championship hopes alive) and the other team coming off a bye week with nothing to lose.   

It went just like I thought it would 

Close win and we finally got a #%*€# holding call tonight. Big Cat was held a lot tonight. Not surprised that we struggled but we won. Ole Miss seemed to get a lot of injuries which slowed our tempo then they recovered quickly. 

7 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

I still want to see better guard play. Gotta get better though.

No, they are at their peak now. 9 games into the season with a senior laden line, that line isn't going to improve. Sadly, it is what it is.

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

The difference is AU basketball rarely had a pulse before Barbee. Pearl has pumped life into a program that’s never really had it. Gus sucked every bit of excitement out of a program that was playing in the NC six years ago. 

Exactly some of our most talented teams have come on Gus watch and he has done jack ish with them sans 13.

Archived