Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

The good thing about tonight is now when Gus goes 8-4 there will be no thought of keeping him. Because he has one of the these pure crap showed every year like clockwork.

We’ll probably give him an extension Bc of losing by 3 to LSU. JABA

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Not even close.   JSU beat us up and down the field.    Fumble going in for a score, missed three field goals and gave up 5 times more punt return yardage on one play than the other team has gotten all year.   This was a typical college football game for a team coming off a very winnable conference road game (keeping its championship hopes alive) and the other team coming off a bye week with nothing to lose.   

It went just like I thought it would 

Lol enjoy Shreveport man.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

They all are to busy booking a trip to the grand ol opry for the week we are there for the music City bowl to light up a cigar!!! I heard rumors they are planning a group trip and renting a actual bus that has Gus face on it!!! Lol

😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Co sign fam. Idk if I have ever disliked a auburn coach as much as I do Gus. At least Barbee had a excuse with terrible defense. We have the best defense in tge country and all Gus is going to get out of them is 8-4..... Smfh

It was the shoe deal, lol.

11 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

So Malzahn "forced" that many "fans" in the student section to leave a close home game? 

Canuck, I have to smile because we honeymooned in Quebec/PEI and Ontario weather is no joke, but I am sure that 40's temps added to it.  We don't do cold well in the Deep South unless motivation is at a max.

The flip side of expectations though...we weren't expected to hang with LSU and could have won...but were expected to blow out Ole Miss and nearly lost? Those are the things that have numbed the minds and emptied more seats than usual. I'm sorry that there's no doubt about it. Those darn expectations AGAIN. 

8 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Disappointed in the boo birds for our team going in to the locker room at the half, but I’m sure the team knows those are only for the coach so it doesn’t bother them.  

There is no way they hear boos and it doesn’t impact them. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Exactly some of our most talented teams have come on Gus watch and he has done jack ish with them sans 13.

Yep and 13 wasn’t even his team. Don’t get me wrong, 13’s team was good but A LOT went into getting us to the NC that year and some of it was luck. This years team has the most talent and we’ve done nothing at all. Completely embarrassing. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Lol enjoy Shreveport man.

I’m not saying I enjoyed.   Far from it.    Against JSU, Auburn was outplayed.   Auburn was not outplayed tonight.   

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I state now, if gus is back next year HE WILL NOY GET MY HOPES UP. I’m done

My confidence wasn't up, but my hope was....next year will be worse I am afraid. Gus dashes all hope.... 

11 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Just glad we won. It’s been a rough week for Auburn football. Big loss at LSU and then Joey transfers. I am happy for the team tonight. 

I also think Gus should be shown the door after this game. 

FIFY

Just like a lot of people said in the Game Thread ... I have no emotions about this game. Normally a game-sealing interception and I would show some sort of joy or clap or something. I was just like, "Okay, that happened. Game over. We won."  This is worse than feeling anger because Gus has ruined Auburn football for me. Something that I have been watching since I could remember and now I don't even care to watch or follow along because I know how dreadfully boring and painful it's going to be. I haven't missed watching a game on tv or in person since 2008 and we all know how bad the 2008 season was. I'm at the point to where I will continue to cheer on the players because they work their asses off but I won't mind if we lose every game from here on out, as long as Gus is fired ASAP. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Just like a lot of people said in the Game Thread ... I have no emotions about this game. Normally a game-sealing interception and I would show some sort of joy or clap or something. I was just like, "Okay, that happened. Game over. We won."  This is worse than feeling anger because Gus has Auburn Football for me. Something that I have been watching since I could remember and now I don't even care to watch or follow along because I know how dreadfully boring and painful it's going to be. I haven't missed watching a game on tv or in person since 2008 and we all know how bad the 2008 season was. I'm at the point to where I will continue to cheer on the players because they work their asses off but I won't mind if we lose every game from here on out, as long as Gus is fired ASAP. 

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Archived