Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

22 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Well..

Turn out the lights the party's over! Goodnight all.....

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Don’t be ridiculous Gwill...we’re going to Nashville...

LOL how silly of me!!! WELP at least it is better than whatever location it was that Melvin Gordon and Barry Alvarez dusted us in. Tampa maybe??? NO THANK YOU!!!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

LOL how silly of me!!! WELP at least it is better than whatever location it was that Melvin Gordon and Barry Alvarez dusted us in. Tampa maybe??? NO THANK YOU!!!

Don’t get cocky...we very well could still get dusted by wisky again in Tampa,..

seriously tho...

i am hoping and praying arkansas comes calling just 1 more time.  it would be wise for gus’ career to accept it this time.

i am very impressed with pj fleck... i think you can pay him, and ‘maybe’ talk him in to keeping steel.

either way, we have become stale and boring.  players see it... fans, media, recruits as well.  gus should be ashamed of himself... because, we ‘legitimately’ have a championship defense.  we should be heading into amen corner 9-0... but gus has successfully ruined a special season.

get’em gone.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Just like a lot of people said in the Game Thread ... I have no emotions about this game. Normally a game-sealing interception and I would show some sort of joy or clap or something. I was just like, "Okay, that happened. Game over. We won."  This is worse than feeling anger because Gus has ruined Auburn football for me. Something that I have been watching since I could remember and now I don't even care to watch or follow along because I know how dreadfully boring and painful it's going to be. I haven't missed watching a game on tv or in person since 2008 and we all know how bad the 2008 season was. I'm at the point to where I will continue to cheer on the players because they work their asses off but I won't mind if we lose every game from here on out, as long as Gus is fired ASAP. 

Yep actually Almost wished we lost  instead maybe AG would have fired Gus on the field  tonight and we wouldn’t  have to wait till the end of the month. By the time we get rid of Gus we might look like OM for the last three year for the next three years. 

So, I've been an Auburn fan since 2009 when I started school. I have only experienced Gene Chizik/Gus Malzahn football. For the other 100 years of Auburn that I either wasn't alive for or wasn't paying attention to... has it always been like this? Did we ever have years where we took care of business against bad teams and didn't dick around like we have for the last decade?

Also to anyone who wants to bash the students/fans for leaving the game early, that's freaking crazy. If you paid your money (or waited outside the stadium in a line 3 hours before kick-off) then you should have the right to show your displeasure in any way you can. Leaving the stadium is one of the biggest ways that the fans can show everyone just what they think of the product that the HC is putting on the field. I would not want to spend 3 hours sitting in cold weather to watch this putrid offense. I don't know who all is left on the gus bus but it's heading towards a cliff and you might want to bail before it explodes.

Just now, Altima said:

seriously tho...

i am hoping and praying arkansas comes calling just 1 more time.  it would be wise for gus’ career to accept it this time.

i am very impressed with pj fleck... i think you can pay him, and ‘maybe’ talk him in to keeping steel.

either way, we have become stale and boring.  players see it... fans, media, recruits as well.  gus should be ashamed of himself... because, we ‘legitimately’ have a championship defense.  we should be heading into amen corner 9-0... but gus has successfully ruined a special season.

get’em gone.

Let’s send them a note and tell them we will pitch in some to help them out🤣

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

This is some serious sunshine pumping. I can’t wrap my head around seeing the bright side like this. 

988CD37E-14F9-4DF6-9B5A-9BE0E1E945D4.jpeg

War blogle is probably mikeys Twitter 

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Don’t get cocky...we very well could still get dusted by wisky again in Tampa,..

If Illinois and Lovie Smith with his golden year struggle bus crisis beard can beat you I am not really worried about you. O WHO AM I KIDDING!!!???? Barry Alvarez will come out of retirement again to torment us!!! haha

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

This is some serious sunshine pumping. I can’t wrap my head around seeing the bright side like this. 

988CD37E-14F9-4DF6-9B5A-9BE0E1E945D4.jpeg

I used to love WarBlogle on twitter but after last week I've had to unfollow him because he's coming off as a jackass

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

If Illinois and Lovie Smith with his golden year struggle bus crisis beard can beat you I am not really worried about you. O WHO AM I KIDDING!!!???? Barry Alvarez will come out of retirement again to torment us!!! haha

Damn Barry Alvarez! Damn him!

I love me some Lovie though!

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Noooooooooo!

sayitaint-so-emeyelhelator-net-say-it-aint-so-crying-baby-53119526.png

2 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

So, I've been an Auburn fan since 2009 when I started school. I have only experienced Gene Chizik/Gus Malzahn football. For the other 100 years of Auburn that I either wasn't alive for or wasn't paying attention to... has it always been like this? Did we ever have years where we took care of business against bad teams and didn't dick around like we have for the last decade?

Short answer is yes but we have not been real impressive in hiring coaches 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I used to love WarBlogle on twitter but after last week I've had to unfollow him because he's coming off as a jackass

Same. He was egregious last week. You can’t say anything to him without him counteracting it with a smart comment. It’s definitely his defense mechanism. 

28 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Is it taboo to fire a coach after a win? 

If we fire Gus tonight, the interim has 2 full weeks to get things straight and prepare for uga.  

Since that likely won't happen, the good news is basketball season starts Tuesday!!!!

1 minute ago, DAG said:

This has nothing to do with the game but it’s a dang shame how much growth Rhett has as an OC now. 

It's amazing what someone can do when they have a talented and experienced HC to learn from.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

He’s a bigger sunshine pumper than it Miley and 64 made a super sayian

Archived