Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

love those skits! I miss SNL in the 90’s!

Mike Myers, Dana Carvey (came to AU during my years), Jon Lovitz...good stuff.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

theres people on FB that really expect college age people to freeze their asses off for a 20-14 win over Ole Miss lol 

lol what does the age of the fans have to do with anything? A lot of people do not want to sit through that!

36 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Thank god basketball season is Tuesday so we can watch an actual coach 

YEEEESSSSS! May not be the same shooting wise...but the newcomers can sure jump out the gym!  BRRRUUUCCCEEE!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

lol what does the age of the fans have to do with anything? A lot of people do not want to sit through that!

people, for whatever reason, get embarrassed when the student section is empty, as it was today

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

theres people on FB that really expect college age people to freeze their asses off for a 20-14 win over Ole Miss lol 

Exactly. I got news for folks if someone pays for their ticket, they can dang well leave whenever they get a hankering too. And it isn’t even discussable. 

1 minute ago, oracle79 said:

I apologize to Gus. There is a worse play caller and his name is Rich Rod. That dude was pathetic.

If their receivers would have caught the ball in the first half, his offense would have won.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The most unbearable Auburn account period

Finally you say something that makes some sense and I can agree with!!! hahaha. YES!!!!!! That dude did not want Chiz fired after 2012....... He is unbearable.......

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

YEEEESSSSS! May not be the same shooting wise...but the newcomers can sure jump out the gym!  BRRRUUUCCCEEE!

All Auburn football coaches in my 30 years causes me nothing but pain eventually. BRUCE  CAUSES ME NOTHING BUT LOVE LOVE LOVE AND SO MUCH JOY AND EXCITEMENT!!!!!! BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Altima said:

seriously tho...

i am hoping and praying arkansas comes calling just 1 more time.  it would be wise for gus’ career to accept it this time.

i am very impressed with pj fleck... i think you can pay him, and ‘maybe’ talk him in to keeping steel.

either way, we have become stale and boring.  players see it... fans, media, recruits as well.  gus should be ashamed of himself... because, we ‘legitimately’ have a championship defense.  we should be heading into amen corner 9-0... but gus has successfully ruined a special season.

get’em gone.

The problem is I think PJ Fleck is getting hired to somewhere big after this season and we’re going to miss out. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

people, for whatever reason, get embarrassed when the student section is empty, as it was today

Maybe the students weren’t happy that one of their classmates had to leave because he wasn’t getting to play on the team . You do know these players go to school with other students that normally sit in those seats. Right?

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

The problem is I think PJ Fleck is getting hired to somewhere big after this season and we’re going to miss out. 

Unless USC hires him there is no other better job that will open besides us.

Glad to grab another SEC win. Drastically reduced the penalties and none from the DB's. Kicker's misses kept them in the game. Next!

2 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Welp off to watch Masvidal vs Diaz.

I volunteer as tribute to get knocked out by one of them if the result when I wake up is Harbert paid the buy out and Gus is gone! lol

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Unless USC hires him there is no other better job that will open besides us.

Get PJ, keep the D staff, blank check for O staff and let’s rock!

Archived