Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

Reckon how many AU fans there are in AL,FLA&GA? Two/three million? I am dead serious on this: If we set up a GoFundMe drive where every AU fan gave 20 bucks toward the buyout, we could actually fix this ourselves. I am not trying to be funny

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

The problem is I think PJ Fleck is getting hired to somewhere big after this season and we’re going to miss out. 

totally agree...

no joke, i wouldn’t mind seeing steele get a shot at it... let’s be real, he can’t do worse than malzahn.  he knows what it takes in the sec.  why the heck not...

One more hour to recover, sleep it off, or prepare to focus on brighter days ahead and, for me and quite a few here, enjoy the presence of the One who indescribably loves us all...War Eagle, everyone.

images (3).jpeg

17 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Hey guys had a family function to attend....and had the best Italian Dinner I have had in my life, I was unable to see the game until the final 5 minutes. I checked the stat line and expected to see Total yards...AU-283, Bo Nix 8-29 for 83 yards and 1 INT, I see we racked up yards and it seems Bo had a decent game....what happened? RedZone Gus?

Who cares? Would ya have for dinner?

Just now, auburnphan said:

Whitlow no carries this game needed to rest knee.  Put in last week instead of healthy Gatewood.......

I hope he gets some carries going forward but to me DJ is clearly the more talented and better back. 

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Whitlow no carries this game needed to rest knee.  Put in last week instead of healthy Gatewood.......

Literally makes no sense at all. Tis' life with Gus. 

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Unless USC hires him there is no other better job that will open besides us.

Oh I know but I don’t think Gus is gone after this season which means he will already be somewhere else by the time we come for him. 

55 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Gus needs to go, that’s his response to the lsu loss? Lol, guy is a joke 

Gus post-game quote when asked how he would assess 500 yards of offense and only 20 points..."We won the game."

There's all the proof I need that he has no clue.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

My dream would be if a guy at the post game presser said “the majority of the fan base wants you gone, what’s your response?”

rt.jpg

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Gus post-game quote when asked how he would assess 500 yards of offense and only 20 points..."We won the game."

There's all the proof I need that he has no clue.

SE, all due respect, but I thought u were adamant about Gus a few weeks ago and his record? Have you changed your stance?

56 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Wouldn’t get to upset about this one, Ole Miss had us in a perfect spot. We need to get better and I still want to see better guard play. Gotta get better though.

So you're saying we need to get better...mmmmmmkay.

9 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

One more hour to recover, sleep it off, or prepare to focus on brighter days ahead and, for me and quite a few here, enjoy the presence of the One who indescribably loves us all...War Eagle, everyone.

images (3).jpeg

Never claim to be perfect, or even good...but...

E6FFDDBA-DDF2-457A-B65B-6772B1B67AE0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Oh I know but I don’t think Gus is gone after this season which means he will already be somewhere else by the time we come for him. 

DAMN DONT TAKE AWAY MY HOPE!!! The chance of us getting a new coach is the only thing that keeps me going this football season!!! lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

He doesn’t even allow the read option anymore, based on people diagnosing the plays. Most are predetermined 

lol that is as good as I could find when it came to a Gus meme on short notice on google man. BLAME TIM COOK!!! O wait thats apple... CARRY ON!!!! haha

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Never claim to be perfect, or even good...but...

E6FFDDBA-DDF2-457A-B65B-6772B1B67AE0.jpeg

Unfathomable love! Rest well, my friend! How did the cheer meet go?

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol that is as good as I could find when it came to a Gus meme on short notice on google man. BLAME TIM COOK!!! O wait thats apple... CARRY ON!!!! haha

Gus when you call him out 

I was talking to my mother earlier and my dad said, “did you call him an mf’er!?!” I said no I called him a muppet lol

5A551030-DEF9-471D-8FBB-52C5599ED1F2.jpeg

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

They won their division! So proud of her! Thanks for asking! 

That is fantastic...of course you are! Glad they brought it!! 

Archived