Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

SE, all due respect, but I thought u were adamant about Gus a few weeks ago and his record? Have you changed your stance?

That post was not about defending Gus, Mav...it was trying to temper people from demanding something that we don't historically achieve. Had nothing to do with not parting ways with Gus. I'm as ready as ever for our next underachieving ex-head coach.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

That post was not about defending Gus, Mav...it was trying to temper people from demanding something that we don't historically achieve. Had nothing to do with not parting ways with Gus. I'm as ready as ever for our next underachieving ex-head coach.

Out reactions, but we are in agreement as far as HC!

Gus when you call him out 

I was talking to my mother earlier and my dad said, “did you call him an mf’er!?!” I said no I called him a muppet lol

5A551030-DEF9-471D-8FBB-52C5599ED1F2.jpeg

That graphic cracks me up. Everything about it. Getting late and I'm getting silly. But no doubt about it. 

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Sooner or later we have to get lucky on this coach thing

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

85B1155E-8D0C-4947-A88A-BAAA6C668F64.jpeg

Oh, my...she is ADORABLE! Couldn't be 2nd grade, could she...that's my babies!

85B1155E-8D0C-4947-A88A-BAAA6C668F64.jpeg

I hope you let her down easy when you told me earlier she had aspirations of being a cheerleader at TAMU.......... lol

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

KEEP THE FAITH FAM!!!! We have been playing with one hand tied behind our back with the whole head coach thing since dye. All of our coaches were average and all at least had some success. It truly is remarkable the success we have had since dye with a bunch of average coaches. Like @nixtosanders94 said. WE HAVE to get lucky on this hiring a coach thing one of these years. If little brother clemson of all schools can hit the lottery surely we can. Auburn is built for success we are a great program. Just need the right leader to have us consistently be great. 

All I know is Lashlee is putting on a clinic on play calling. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

KEEP THE FAITH FAM!!!! We have been playing with one hand tied behind our back with the whole head coach thing since dye. All of our coaches were average and all at least had some success. It truly is remarkable the success we have had since dye with a bunch of average coaches. Like @nixtosanders94 said. WE HAVE to get lucky on this hiring a coach thing one of these years. If little brother clemson of all schools can hit the lottery surely we can. Auburn is built for success we are a great program. Just need the right leader to have us consistently be great. 

Amen my brotha, Amen...

😂😂😂😂 That child is going to Auburn!! 

THANK GOD!!! A NORMAL UNIVERSITY WITH WOMEN cheerleaders!!! LIKE BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME ON TAMU!!!!! No one wants to see a bunch of cheerleaders that are ONLY DUDES!!! hahahaha

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

THANK GOD!!! A NORMAL UNIVERSITY WITH WOMEN cheerleaders!!! LIKE BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME ON TAMU!!!!! No one wants to see a bunch of cheerleaders that are ONLY DUDES!!! hahahaha

At least there is one traditionally under achieving program in the SEC than Auburn...TAMU...

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Lol no she’s 7th grade! Tiny for her age but makes it easier for them to throw her up in the air!

7th grade, geez, I would’ve thought she was much younger. I’m sure she got her momma’s genes 😂 jk

7th grade, geez, I would’ve thought she was much younger. I’m sure she got her momma’s genes 😂 jk

Oh no you’re right! My wife is beautiful and she passed it on to our kids! I out kicked my coverage!

Oh no you’re right! My wife is beautiful and she passed it on to our kids! I out kicked my coverage!

You must be like Dilly! You can recruit! Auburn may have a place on the staff do you!

I am so happy for you and Tiger Belle!! I had no idea she was your wife! lmao

Wait, what?

hahahahahahahahaha def just messing around and joking!!!! Tiger Belle and muhhhhhhhh dude nix to sanders argue like Mikey does with the whole board!!! I am just busting 94's chops.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

hahahahahahahahaha def just messing around and joking!!!! Tiger Belle and muhhhhhhhh dude nix to sanders argue like Mikey does with the whole board!!! I am just busting 94's chops.

I blame gus 

Archived