fans leaving the game early

Timeslider 6

48 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I remember in 2010 people booing Cam cause they wanted me at QB.

I think Ben Leard caught it the worst from the boo birds. People even called and left messages on his answering machine.

Yep...goes back a long way so nothing new ....and as noted, generally it's about the coaches and often the refs... but sometimes players who "disappoint" the fans get a bit of it too.  Always felt that AU was pretty laid back about that kind of thing and certainly have heard worse elsewhere. .   

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2019 at 8:02 PM, tbone4jc said:

I live in Charlotte NC. I have been to one game each season except the last 2. I am also a father of 5, have a mortgage, 2 car payments, paying for 2 kids in college. I think my priorities are in order and my OPINION is reasonable. 

The real question is why are you responding to something that was discussed over a month ago ? Are you even a fan of Auburn? You've been here like what, 2 weeks? 

The post was started on Nov 3. that was eight days ago far far cry from a month old. Am i a fan? yes a game going scholarship donating for over 20 years fan. Now correct me if i am wrong because we know you will, being the huge booster that you are, Your very harsh line in your first post was something like and i quote" excuses are like butt holes" yet you post something like, " I live in Charlotte and blah blah blah b;ah and i am a father blah blah blah and i have car notes blah blah blah i am paying for a house blah blah and so on and so on. Oh yea i have been hear longer than two weeks. 

Have a great day Fella.

8 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

The post was started on Nov 3. that was eight days ago far far cry from a month old. Am i a fan? yes a game going scholarship donating for over 20 years fan. Now correct me if i am wrong because we know you will, being the huge booster that you are, Your very harsh line in your first post was something like and i quote" excuses are like butt holes" yet you post something like, " I live in Charlotte and blah blah blah b;ah and i am a father blah blah blah and i have car notes blah blah blah i am paying for a house blah blah and so on and so on. Oh yea i have been hear longer than two weeks. 

Leaving the game early because it's cold < not going to games because it's not in a budget. I really think you are grasping at straws. If you cannot sit through a game to support a team you are a fan of then give the tickets to a fan who will support them by being present. You can spin it all you want but the fact remains that the players we are supposed to support felt the lack thereof. You trying to make a issue of me stating such things as a issue and then spinning it as me trying to tell you what to do with your money is ludicrous. If you can't fully support the team you are a fan of then why are you a fan?

4 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Leaving the game early because it's cold < not going to games because it's not in a budget. I really think you are grasping at straws. If you cannot sit through a game to support a team you are a fan of then give the tickets to a fan who will support them by being present. You can spin it all you want but the fact remains that the players we are supposed to support felt the lack thereof. You trying to make a issue of me stating such things as a issue and then spinning it as me trying to tell you what to do with your money is ludicrous. If you can't fully support the team you are a fan of then why are you a fan?

Man you are just to easy. Have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!

Archived