Buttigieg 18%

Biden 17%

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/01/us/politics/iowa-poll-warren-biden.html

New Hampshire

Sanders 21%

Warren 18%

Biden 15%

Buttigieg 10%

https://scholars.unh.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1567&context=survey_center_polls

• 2 months later...

Bloomberg spending something like a hundred million dollars thus far I heard....which amounts to about a million dollars a vote.  

He would be better off sending out a bunch of people with "walking around money" than buying all those TV ads...him and Steyer both.  Though I think neither are trying in Iowa. 

• 4 weeks later...

Iowa

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_ia_012920/

Four candidates remain in the top tier of likely caucusgoers’ first preference – Biden (23%), Sanders (21%), Buttigieg (16%), and Warren (15%). Klobuchar registers 10% support, while Tom Steyer earns 4% and Andrew Yang has 3%. Four other candidates earn 1% or less. [Note: Mike Bloomberg was not included in the poll because he is not participating in the Iowa caucus process.]

Iowa

https://www.news.iastate.edu/news/2020/01/29/caucuspoll

Of the 655 likely Democratic caucus-goers surveyed, 24% said Sanders was their first choice. Sen. Warren was second with 19%, followed by Mayor Pete Buttigieg with 17% and Joe Biden with 15%. Peterson said Sen. Amy Klobuchar remains in fifth, but more than doubled her support from last month at 11%.

Biden gets to lose two more and then run into the Bloomberg Money Machine. 

Yall mark this down...IF IT GOES TO AN OPEN FLOOR CONVENTION, THE DNC STRONG ARMS BIDEN IN AND LOSES BY A MILE.

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Yall mark this down...IF IT GOES TO AN OPEN FLOOR CONVENTION, THE DNC STRONG ARMS BIDEN IN AND LOSES BY A MILE.

If it goes to an open floor convention, it will be the most  controversial Democratic convention since 1968. Doubt it will get as bad as 68, but  would still be bad. 

14 minutes ago, Auburn85 said:

If it goes to an open floor convention, it will be the most  controversial Democratic convention since 1968. Doubt it will get as bad as 68, but  would still be bad. 

Oh yeah 68 Demo Conv. what a time to  be had.........My girlfriend at the time at Auburn went to protest the Vietnam war with YIP movement. Got arrested for protesting, she may have hit a cop or two,  and had a hell of a time. 

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh yeah 68 Demo Conv. what a time to  be had.........My girlfriend at the time at Auburn went to protest the Vietnam war with YIP movement. Got arrested for protesting, she may have hit a cop or two,  and had a hell of a time. 

I can't imagine what 1968 must have been like in our country with The Vietnam War going on and the assassinations of Martin Luther King Jr. and Bobby Kennedy . 

23 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Stay in touch?

12 minutes ago, Auburn85 said:

I can't imagine what 1968 must have been like in our country with The Vietnam War going on and the assassinations of Martin Luther King Jr. and Bobby Kennedy . 

Also Kent State which was in 70. Difference times for sure and never a dull moment lots of memories both good and bad. Great music during those years

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Stay in touch?

Oh yeah for sure for about 15 years after I graduated from Auburn then lost touch .I've told the story before but she was from Miami could drink anyone under the table and was the main source for marijuana on the Auburn campus hitchhiked to Woodstock from Miami. Also made almost straight A's graduated in three years went on to grad school at Miami and got married a few years after graduating from Miami. She was something else especially for a boy being from a small Alabama town and raised on my Dad's farm who played golf at Auburn. We had some great times and I can hear her hippie/yippie/protest talk. She hated the Vietnam war and eventually joined The Weathermen that's when we split up they were way to radical for me

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh yeah for sure for about 15 years after I graduated from Auburn then lost touch .I've told the story before but she was from Miami could drink anyone under the table and was the main source for marijuana on the Auburn campus hitchhiked to Woodstock from Miami. Also made almost straight A's graduated in three years went on to grad school at Miami and got married a few years after graduating from Miami. She was something else especially for a boy being from a small Alabama town and raised on my Dad's farm who played golf at Auburn. We had some great times and I can hear her hippie/yippie/protest talk. She hated the Vietnam war and eventually joined The Weathermen that's when we split up they were way to radical for me

That was pretty damn radical. What town in AL?

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Nah. I'm betting it's going to be Bloomberg. His money is a potent asset in bribing his way to victory. Biden's done if he doesn't poll well in New Hampshire and if he loses Nevada. 

1 hour ago, AUDynasty said:

Nah. I'm betting it's going to be Bloomberg. His money is a potent asset in bribing his way to victory. Biden's done if he doesn't poll well in New Hampshire and if he loses Nevada. 

Secret weapon— Bloomberg buys Fox News and it turns on Donald!

Archived