How Did You Choose Your Screenname?

ToraGirl

13 hours ago, keesler said:

"If you don't go to church the Devil will get you!" 

Not too far up I65N on the left you'll find an enormous confederate flag up on a hill waving in a spotlight officially representing the Sons of the Confederate Soldiers memorial site.  Crazy people abound in this State.

Oh, YES! Stone's throw plus some from where I live. But you know...with Montgomery being nicknamed both the "Cradle of the Confederacy" AND the "Birthplace of Civil Rights"...

🤗

One thing I'll say...the South is learning to face and own its "ills". As it should. 

The Legacy Museum's soil from lynchings north of the Mason-Dixon Line show that crazy can't be contained below it.  😢

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, fishepa said:

Simple, my email username when I was at Auburn.  So now you all should almost be able to come up with my real name.

I was actually wondering about a possible Pennsylvania connection...

I couldn't get "The Ox" because I didn't have access to my old email address. I live in Cleburne County, so...CleCoTiger.  (But old friends call me Ox. Wish everyone did.)

36 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

I couldn't get "The Ox" because I didn't have access to my old email address. I live in Cleburne County, so...CleCoTiger.  (But old friends call me Ox. Wish everyone did.)

Honest question... why not CleCo Ox? Either way, I do believe I just came up with and learned some ol' granpappy wisdom at the same time:

If you meet a man who wants you to call him Ox, chances are you should do as he says. 

Archived