Georgia Score Predictions

Zeek

They score 34 per game and only allow 11.

I think this looks like the Florida and LSU games. Defense starts out great but inept offense wears the defenders down. 

Auburn 14 (we don’t even bother trying for field goals) Georgia 31

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think Uga will score their average (31), but I'm not confident with our O considering how they've played against good defense. If we play like we did against OM, which I don't think we'll get the same type of yardage,  I can see it being 24-17 uga. If we come out with some fire on O it could very well go the other way. I'm hoping for the latter.

I think our defense shows up in a big way, but I have little faith in the O. If Bo can hit a few deep balls and we get on them early, we have a chance. 

My heart says 20-17 Auburn, my head says 24-14 UGA.

Saw this elsewhere...

So, If Ole Miss allows 27 ppg and we can only score 20 at home, and Fl allows 15 and we only muster 13, and LSU allows 20 and we pull off 20, and Georgia allows only 10 points per game.... well, theres a trend here and it ain't too damn good.

The offweek is helping us. We'll come out ready to play.  We held the best offense in the conference to 23, without much help from the offense.  Sagarin has us ahead of Georgia.  I say good guys 24,  Hellpups, 13. If South Carolina can beat them between the hedges, we can beat them here.

1 minute ago, Cardin Drake said:

The offweek is helping us. We'll come out ready to play.  We held the best offense in the conference to 23, without much help from the offense.  Sagarin has us ahead of Georgia.  I say good guys 24,  Hellpups, 13.

Unfortunately, Sagarin is a joke!!! Our kicker is very inconsistent just like our OC. GA can be beaten as I believe they are overrated. Unless Gus dials up a great game plan, which I do not trust against elite teams, this game is over by mid 3rd quarter, even at home. GA- 27  AU- 13. Not even a close game. Nix folds under pressure which is expected to a certain extent, but this game will be his 10th start freshman or not! Our D deserves better and Steele should honestly be coordinator of the decade bailing out his inept boss. 

Last night's game will have no barring on the game v. UGA....Ole Miss had a week off before playing us and they spent 2 weeks preparing for us; knowing we would be coming off a tough game....we'll have the extra time to prepare for them while they're playing MIZZOU....they had a week to prepare for UF and all they heard was how the Gators were ready to take over...

With all that being said....we'll play extremely hard and 'prayfully' we'll get some turnovers and end up with a victory....24-20 

3 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

Unfortunately, Sagarin is a joke!!! Our kicker is very inconsistent just like our OC. GA can be beaten as I believe they are overrated. Unless Gus dials up a great game plan, which I do not trust against elite teams, this game is over by mid 3rd quarter, even at home. GA- 27  AU- 13. Not even a close game. Nix folds under pressure which is expected to a certain extent, but this game will be his 10th start freshman or not! Our D deserves better and Steele should honestly be coordinator of the decade bailing out his inept boss. 

If Van Gorder or Ted Roof were here we’d have at least 2-3 more losses already. 

Just now realizing we have a bye this week *doh*

I'll shift the game to being a one score game with the Bulldogs still coming out on top.

It'll be a last second win or last second heart-break.  Just feels like one of those thuga games upcoming.

Auburn 27 Thuga 24 on a late TD throw to Seth.

Folks, at this point, I'm just hoping for a win, especially after what I watched on the Plains last weekend.:dunno:

15 minutes ago, cctiger said:

Folks, at this point, I'm just hoping for a win, especially after what I watched on the Plains last weekend.:dunno:

If the SOR were to play out EXACTLY how the OM game did, many would actually be impressed/satisfied.

But it's thUga.  That's why OM was met with "meh".

2 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Auburn 24

Georgia 14

Take it to the bank

I told my Teller and she asked me stop coming by with football predictions. She did give me a lollipop though.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:55 PM, bigbird said:

Saw this elsewhere...

So, If Ole Miss allows 27 ppg and we can only score 20 at home, and Fl allows 15 and we only muster 13, and LSU allows 20 and we pull off 20, and Georgia allows only 10 points per game.... well, theres a trend here and it ain't too damn good.

I’m on this same boat.   All things being equal, turnovers and penalties, I just don’t see how AU out scores Georgia.  

3 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

ugaly- 20

Auburn - 9

I think it's going to look a lot like last year's game. 

Sadly, I think you called it.  Best case we get 13...

Weird feeling about this game. 

Auburn 23

thUGA   17

Since Gustav has been here we are 2-1 vs. the pups at home. He’s also undefeated coming off bye weeks. Call me insane and crazy but have a weirdly optimistic feeling about this game. Georgia runs the ball much more than LSU or Florida does which plays to our defenses strength. Who knows maybe the blind squirrel offense finds an acorn this time and is halfway productive. In the end:

good guys 20

thUGA 17

back and forth defensive slugfest. 

Archived