Georgia Score Predictions

Zeek

We actually stack up to UGA pretty well. They only more the ball well when they are able to run. They also haven’t had a real road game all year, so their defensive stats are probably a little misleading (as it is easier to play defense at home).

I think they might be the most overrated team in the country.

I think we hold them to few points and are able to score enough at home to win this one.

Good Guys- 24

Leg Humpers- 10

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These last 2 two big games hold a lot in store for Gus' future. If we can hold LSU to 23 points half of what bammer did, we have a chance, a slightly decent one that is.......

AU 21  Mutts 17 in one of Gus' best coached games in a long time.

23 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

13-10

I think this is the most likely outcome if Auburn is going to win.   Auburn won’t score many points unless GA turns the ball over

I may have to change my prediction. Uga has the top defense in the Sec and it is obvious we struggle with good defenses. I think we can hold them to 17-21 points. Will we score more than 14? 

Just when I believe,  I remember, no touchdowns given up all year on the ground by this Georgia defense.  
History though is a great feller to have in your corner.   
History wins again

19-17 Auburn

Every one is talking about how good UGA defense is, i know they have not allowed a rushing touchdown all season........my question to ya'll is.....WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED?

the best rushing offense they played was Kentucky and that game was played in a monsoon.  They have not played a good rushing team all year.

Auburn 31 UGA 17

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

According to the ESPN match up predictor, AU has a 52.6% chance of winning this game.   Is anyone else surprised by this?

Propping up AU to give UA a stronger opponent to bolster their resume

If our offense can just keep from turning the ball over and limit the three and outs. If they can run the ball and not force Bo to pass so much. If we automatically have plays planned for when we get inside the 10 yard line so we don’t have to have a conference on the sideline and let their defense regroup. Then maybe just maybe we can win 21-17. If we don’t get any of the above then uga wins 24-10.

WOW....listening to Sport Talk on Sirius this morning and they were primarily discussing the Ga-LSU SEC championship game and whether bama could get into the play-off with one loss.  

Had to look at my calendar and make sure it wasn't December and that I had not  slept through two weeks of football.  :-\

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Propping up AU to give UA a stronger opponent to bolster their resume

Maybe we'll get some help from the officials since it really helps UAt!?!?

10 hours ago, JJB74 said:

Every one is talking about how good UGA defense is, i know they have not allowed a rushing touchdown all season........my question to ya'll is.....WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED?

the best rushing offense they played was Kentucky and that game was played in a monsoon.  They have not played a good rushing team all year.

Auburn 31 UGA 17

I think D.J. breaks a long one and Boobie is available on a limited basis. Our O  line may have their best game of year and pave the way for a running game GA has not dealt with. Bo needs about 225-250 yds or so with at least 2 tds and no more than 1 interception. Our linebackers and secondary must be prepared for a different game plan from GA. 

Archived