Null

Feeler on Ole Miss Game plan/ play calling.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Lol he needs to take a cue from Dana Holgerson and just recognize when most fans don't want him anymore and leave on his own.

Granted my finger's not on the pulse of WVU football but I didn't realize they ran him off.

I just figured when he lost his star QB he decided it was time to slow down, take it easy & leave the P5 for lower tier expectations so he could semi-retire in style.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the LSU game, when Shivers does get us down the field, we take him out and we don't score, we only collect 3 points, so get out here with that BS! This is no knock to anybody but its common sense,

Hey Family. I am late to the party. I didn't get to see the game really until today. I caught the last 8 minutes of the game last night, but re-watched the whole thing tonight. I just want to get ever

I actually like the RB by committee approach which is what I thought was the plan going into this year.  I am fine with utilizing all the backs and 10 times is fine for me! This is my thing, how

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Granted my finger's not on the pulse of WVU football but I didn't realize they ran him off.

I just figured when he lost his star QB he decided it was time to slow down, take it easy & leave the P5 for lower tier expectations so he could semi-retire in style.

I think he was looking to get out of Morgantown

• Thanks 1
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 1:15 PM, Mike4AU said:

MW, we would be sorry to see you and Worm leave.  I hope you know that the overwhelming majority of us want to see Worm get more touches and for him to show out.  Whatever y’all decide to do we wish you the very best and hope that you guys stay!

Thank you for your well wishes! 

Edited by Momma Worm
  • Like 1