Jermaine Whitehead

AUght2win

I know getting paid millions and playing a game for a living really pisses this guy off . What a goober . Jermaine get out of social media, it’s the devil 

crackers get such a bad name. they can make or break a sammie or bowl of chili. but seriously i have never understood why racism is so popular. to choose to hate someone over the color of their skin or religion or sexual needs is strange to me.

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You guys just believe it huh?

what are you saying? that it is fake?

Its not fake at all, otherwise why would the Browns say it was being handled "internally?" Disgusting behavior, and far too common. I no longer watch pro sports due to glorifying trash like this.....Sad that he wore the AU uniform with character like that

22 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

crackers get such a bad name. they can make or break a sammie or bowl of chili. but seriously i have never understood why racism is so popular. to choose to hate someone over the color of their skin or religion or sexual needs is strange to me.

Agree 100%. None of us got to choose what color or nationality of how we came into this world. As a black man that has gone through it so much....Jermaine deserves all the heat he gets coming his way. It's WRONG period! If it was the other way around Jermaine may be facing suspension or losing his job so there's no excuse for it against ANY race. I have found that people reveal what they REALLY think in 2 situations....1. When they're under major pressure. Will they flourish or find a way to get through it or fold. 2. When a person is intoxicated. A drunk man tells no tales as my grandfather use to say.  

I have been called a cracker before. It just doesn’t hurt. At all.. It’s funny. But threatening to kill like that is the problem. You gotta be bigger than that. But all in all he was being provoked. Probably by someone with nothing to lose. If he can issue a public apology and admit he was stressed and out of character, I would give him a pass. 

8 minutes ago, alexava said:

I have been called a cracker before. It just doesn’t hurt. At all.. It’s funny. But threatening to kill like that is the problem. You gotta be bigger than that. But all in all he was being provoked. Probably by someone with nothing to lose. If he can issue a public apology and admit he was stressed and out of character, I would give him a pass. 

laughingJordan.gif

I really wish I could unsee this. Wondering about mods creating a new thread in "All Things Considered" for current players' (more clean) Tweets? Because they're going to keep talking and we're going to keep sharing...

1 hour ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Agree 100%. None of us got to choose what color or nationality of how we came into this world. As a black man that has gone through it so much....Jermaine deserves all the heat he gets coming his way. It's WRONG period! If it was the other way around Jermaine may be facing suspension or losing his job so there's no excuse for it against ANY race. I have found that people reveal what they REALLY think in 2 situations....1. When they're under major pressure. Will they flourish or find a way to get through it or fold. 2. When a person is intoxicated. A drunk man tells no tales as my grandfather use to say.  

You can’t have it both ways. Right is right and wrong is wrong in my eyes. Good post. 

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Well, “cracker” is also sometimes meant to refer to slave drivers and cracking their whip.

Yeah, that was way out of line. It's a shame for him that he is not in control of his emotions. Hard lesson for him to learn but he made his bed... 

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Well, “cracker” is also sometimes meant to refer to slave drivers and cracking their whip.

yes i understand. at 64 i have heard most of it. i was trying to lighten the mood some and obviously if failed..............

"Crazy world," Whitehead wrote. "They line it up and say anything in the book too you. They tell you take the high road, when yo whole life you was taught to meet fire with fire. I do apologize for my performance, but having a broke hand and a strong fear of letting my team down is my downfall.

Take.   the.  high.  road.  

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

He's been released

you just believe it, huh ? 

#sarcasm 

Hope his hand heals and he figures things out. 

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

Any addendum to this response?

Pardon my absence, just woke up after working a 12hr midnight shift. I'm actually glad you posted this. Not much to say besides I was wrong. It's a bizarre event, and my reasons for not jumping on the bandwagon quickly is I'm ALWAYS going to wait for either a reputable source or overwhelming amount of evidence. 

I'm also glad of this moment to really show what I do.....I make takes like this all the time and when I'm wrong of course I'm going to get this because on this forum people would love to point out how I was wrong.....which proves my other point.....I'm very opinionated and I post fairly often.....look at how I'm usually right because how many of these threads do you see? 

I'll give you I don't know other sports like baseball, hockey, golf, etc......but football and basketball? I'm not appreciated and people that are cool with me know we have fun while doing it. 

So that's where I'm at, I actually don't know if I was wrong is the right term but I didn't believe this as quickly as some others. That's where I'm at, but I'm cool with it!

Archived