Jermaine Whitehead

AUght2win

' Trust but verify '  and ' If true '... are actually solid ways to look at ' Breaking ' news. 

Wise not to get fished in and fully buy into what comes across twitter, etc.. 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Pardon my absence, just woke up after working a 12hr midnight shift. I'm actually glad you posted this. Not much to say besides I was wrong. It's a bizarre event, and my reasons for not jumping on the bandwagon quickly is I'm ALWAYS going to wait for either a reputable source or overwhelming amount of evidence. 

I'm also glad of this moment to really show what I do.....I make takes like this all the time and when I'm wrong of course I'm going to get this because on this forum people would love to point out how I was wrong.....which proves my other point.....I'm very opinionated and I post fairly often.....look at how I'm usually right because how many of these threads do you see? 

I'll give you I don't know other sports like baseball, hockey, golf, etc......but football and basketball? I'm not appreciated and people that are cool with me know we have fun while doing it. 

So that's where I'm at, I actually don't know if I was wrong is the right term but I didn't believe this as quickly as some others. That's where I'm at, but I'm cool with it!

Sincere appreciation for this post. Not many own it when they are wrong. But I am like you, I am always skeptical until I KNOW something has been verified. In this case, I made sure it was before posting.

8 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Sincere appreciation for this post. Not many own it when they are wrong. But I am like you, I am always skeptical until I KNOW something has been verified. In this case, I made sure it was before posting.

Yeah I've seen some crazy stuff with people taking Twitter screen shots and saying stuff. If we related it to football I want to say they actually did it to Bo before we played LSU or Florida saying he said something he didn't say about the environments noise....I didn't initially believe that either. But like I said this is sort of a grey area as far as I didn't believe it initially so I'll admit that but I wasn't dumb to challenge it to a point and say it DEFINITELY isn't true and it's made up. That's sticking your head in the sand with that attitude.   But I'll take any faults to be given out! 

My advice to others is still don't believe everything you read initially

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Yeah I've seen some crazy stuff with people taking Twitter screen shots and saying stuff. If we related it to football I want to say they actually did it to Bo before we played LSU or Florida saying he said something he didn't say about the environments noise....I didn't initially believe that either. But like I said this is sort of a grey area as far as I didn't believe it initially so I'll admit that but I wasn't dumb to challenge it to a point and say it DEFINITELY isn't true and it's made up. That's sticking your head in the sand with that attitude.   But I'll take any faults to be given out! 

My advice to others is still don't believe everything you read initially

Dont believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

• ellitor changed the title to Jermaine Whitehead

Archived