Null



Sign in to follow this  
Auburn Kev

Georgia 2:30 pm CST on CBS

Recommended Posts





17 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

BOOOOOOOOOOO  I hate CBS!

image.jpeg

I only dislike them because of how long the games take and how many commercial breaks they take. It's even more annoying when you're attending th game. Otherwise, I think it's the best broadcast of any college games from a production standpoint. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I only dislike them because of how long the games take and how many commercial breaks they take. It's even more annoying when you're attending th game. Otherwise, I think it's the best broadcast of any college games from a production standpoint. 

I can't stand Gary and yes the number of commercial breaks is almost unbearable.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LKEEL75 said:

I can't stand Gary and yes the number of commercial breaks is almost unbearable.

Yeah I'm not big on Gary either. Nessler is fantastic though. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a friend who for some asinine reason decided to get married that weekend 😒 I was hoping it would be a night game and I could zip down the road and maybe still make it to Auburn before kickoff

Any wedding planner worth their salt should be vehemently opposed to November weddings (unless of course it's cupcake week. That's forgivable).

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Any wedding planner worth their salt should be vehemently opposed to November weddings

I’ve talked to many a wedding planner about this same subject and everyone of them did not understand the importance of a football game.  Go figure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JBiGGiE said:

Got a friend who for some asinine reason decided to get married that weekend 😒 I was hoping it would be a night game and I could zip down the road and maybe still make it to Auburn before kickoff

Any wedding planner worth their salt should be vehemently opposed to November weddings (unless of course it's cupcake week. That's forgivable).

Maybe Gus could be the best man or give the bride away. Can you invite him?

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JBiGGiE said:

Got a friend who for some asinine reason decided to get married that weekend 😒 I was hoping it would be a night game and I could zip down the road and maybe still make it to Auburn before kickoff

Any wedding planner worth their salt should be vehemently opposed to November weddings (unless of course it's cupcake week. That's forgivable).

Who gets married during football season? 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Got a friend who for some asinine reason decided to get married that weekend 😒 I was hoping it would be a night game and I could zip down the road and maybe still make it to Auburn before kickoff

Any wedding planner worth their salt should be vehemently opposed to November weddings (unless of course it's cupcake week. That's forgivable).

You could always do what I did and RSVP "No" to the wedding.  :laugh:  I make it clear to all of my friends I do not miss games for anything.  Only missed two home games in 10 years with one of those being a death in my immediate family for the 2014 homecoming game and when I was a freshmen at Auburn and could not afford the 2009 Iron Bowl ticket on the secondary market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Got a friend who for some asinine reason decided to get married that weekend 😒 I was hoping it would be a night game and I could zip down the road and maybe still make it to Auburn before kickoff

Any wedding planner worth their salt should be vehemently opposed to November weddings (unless of course it's cupcake week. That's forgivable).

Could be worse.

My wife & her Mom chose Sept. 21, 1996 for us to get married in Knoxville, TN.

Peyton Manning vs Danny Weurffel....in Neyland Stadium.  I had future in-laws asking me "WTF?", before WTF was even a thing.

My only answer was, Hey at least I get to watch Auburn vs LSU in the bar during the reception.  Course, Auburn lost too so....

Edited by AUsince72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are 8-12 on CBS in Malzahns tenure with only one season in his 7 years being above .500 when we have been on CBS. We were 4-0 on CBS in 2013 and have a losing record every other season under him on CBS besides 2017 when we went 2-2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’ve talked to many a wedding planner about this same subject and everyone of them did not understand the importance of a football game.  Go figure.

HAHA!!! Yes, so true.

Sorta like watching a Hollywood actor throwing a football or baseball, looking like a righty throwing lefty. 

Sports ain't exactly on their radar.

Edited by AUsince72
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We are 8-12 on CBS in Malzahns tenure with only one season in his 7 years being above .500 when we have been on CBS. We were 4-0 on CBS in 2013 and have a losing record every other season under him on CBS besides 2017 when we went 2-2.

I smell NEW CONTRACT!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I have faith we can win this just because it’s at home and the crowd will be more into it than last weekend. Plus our defense 

Will they though? Outside of 2 games in November in 2017 it has not felt like a great Auburn crowd that we all felt used to be the loudest and best crowd in the whole country for many many years. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Will they though? Outside of 2 games in November in 2017 it has not felt like a great Auburn crowd that we all felt used to be the loudest and best crowd in the whole country for many many years. 

LSU 2018 was a pretty good crowd. We haven’t really had a big game in JH since then 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

LSU 2018 was a pretty good crowd. We haven’t really had a big game in JH since then 

When you say good crowd what do you mean? Did we fill it up? YES! Was it a vintage deafening Jordan- Hare crowd? I wouldn't say that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

When you say good crowd what do you mean? Did we fill it up? YES! Was it a vintage deafening Jordan- Hare crowd? I wouldn't say that. 

Sadly it has become that way in a lot of places. Unless we start pumping in crowd noise like UF or aTm it might be the new norm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alabama 2017 was the last “omg I can’t hear myself talk” crowd at JH. LSU was loud last year, but the Uga and Uat games are on another level if Auburn is playing well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this