Basketball 2019-20 Hype & Game Highlights Videos Thread

abw0004

Good morning all,

People seemed to enjoy last year's hype video thread for basketball so I am start up one for this year as well.  War Eagle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

"Who are you?  We believe in you.  WE have faith in YOU.  Now, tell me.  WHO.  ARE.  YOU!"  War Eagle!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ellitor changed the title to Basketball 2019-20 Hype & Game Highlights Videos Thread

We have some amazing coaches that are excellent motivators. These coach speeches ... wow. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if there is a site where all the AU hype videos may be located for any sport our AU video team does. I hear that the equestrian ones are good too.

thanks...

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Just wondering if there is a site where all the AU hype videos may be located for any sport our AU video team does. I hear that the equestrian ones are good too.

thanks...

Twitter. 

On 3/9/2020 at 4:23 PM, jared52 said:

Twitter. 

Not all of them are posted to Twitter just like they all aren't posted to Youtube or Facebook.  It is a way for Auburn to get you to follow them on all platforms.

As a well-known Auburn hype video connoisseur, I would know.  I have to search all platforms almost every day.  :lol:  For football, you will see my thread when it gets 100 days to go.

Archived