Where Would You Rank Auburn?

Zeek

43 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

All those with Penn St in the top 5 might need to replace with Minnesota. P.J. has it going on up there.

Tiny random research note...

"During his time with the Buccaneers, Fleck was known to wear cleats during practice, often running routes and simulating defenses with the receivers.[11][12]"

Nothing like hands-on when it comes to skills taught-to-caught, and sheer rapport.  Love this.

Mic drop.  Stop right there.  SOLD!  :yay::jossun: 

Fleck is a 2004 graduate of Northern Illinois University with a bachelor's degree in elementary education...

Fleck annually hosts the P. J. Fleck "Live Your Dream" Football Camp that benefits the Juvenile Arthritis Foundation (Friends of Carra), Alopecia Foundation (Locks of Love), Coach Kill's Cancer Fund, and the P. J. Fleck Scholarship Fund.[43] Past camp instructors have included Fleck's former teammates and friends Ken Dorsey and Justin McCareins.[45]

No wonder the charisma...no wonder.

Around 15th. One of the best defenses but an offense that disappears against anyone with a pulse. No reason we should be ranked above Minnesota, Baylor or Utah.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:21 PM, AUGunsmith said:

You're insane if you think Auburn is the 8th best team in the  nation.

What’s wrong with being insane? 

On 11/8/2019 at 3:19 PM, AuburnTiger4Life said:

1. Ohio State

2. LSU

3. Bama

4. Clemson

5. Penn State

6. Oregon 

7. Oklahoma 

8. Georgia 

9. Florida 

10. Auburn 

Ohio State is legit this season. Not the same Ohio State that’s usually overrated. I’ll be shocked if they’re not holding the trophy at the end of the year. Chase Young might be the only DL in the country that’s better than Derrick Brown. As much as I hate to admit it 

My new rankings: 

1. Ohio State

2. LSU

3. Clemson

4. Oregon

5. Minnesota 

6. Bama

7. Georgia

8. Penn State 

9. Florida 

10. Auburn 

Archived