Fans cautioned again disruptive behavior

Beenjammin

You guys see this:

https://www.wsfa.com/2019/11/06/alabama-sga-warns-students-against-disruptive-behavior/

....this is putting it lightly. Not to mention there will be federal Sharpshooters topside looking for "Disruptive behavior"  I cant imagine the security that is going to be there. If I had tickets, id just sell them for mucho dinero before getting out in that mess. Our new so called metal detectors back up foot-traffic enough as it is. They constantly go off and i never see anyone really checked.......

A uat game without this type behavior? Oh look, I just saw the Easter Bunny too !!

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oooh, they'll lose their seats for a single cupcake game.

Disrupt! Disrupt!

In Bizarro World, when LSU is up 49-6 in the 4th qtr, wonder if napoleon would be able to treat the students like marionettes as well... :dunno:

51RJ3W210EL.jpg

I was a student at AUM when George W Bush came to speak there. I remember things were getting crazy the last school day before he came. I was told they would have snipers and Secret Service agents manned in certain well placed classrooms.

what a huge circus this will be. Hope nothing serious happens but the odds of something going wrong are pretty high.

LSU has to win this game otherwise college football will be forever ruined by the updykes, it practically already is.

Pray for the security, law enforcement, military and whoever else in authority working this  game. After its over the traffic out of that hole will be horrendous.

Hopefully the President will leave early. Interesting to see if he takes the helicopter and lands outside the stadium.

Archived