LSU or ALABAMA

coolmello

For Auburn's standings I seen where some people want Alabama to win the game so they are undefeated when we play them.  But wouldnt an LSU win be in Auburn's best interest.  I dont see LSU losing to any other team then possible AL.  So if LSU loses to ALABAMA that would leave us still the 3rd best team in the West even if we beat Alabama.  But if LSU beats Alabama,  We win out.  LSU beats Georgia in SEC championship game, that could put us as the 2nd best in the SEC.  Slight hope for CFP birth.  Am I missing something.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bama wins. Stripes call/fail to call critical penalties. Seen this all too often.

You gotta know the NCAA and SEC offices already have this one in the bag for uat. Sorry lswho. They must protect the munchkin. 

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Bama wins. Stripes call/fail to call critical penalties. Seen this all too often.

Surely you don't think the guys in stripes will get involved and impact the outcome of a game in the SEC to better serve their own agendabama 12th man.JPGbama mvp.JPG (sarcasm) 

Ohio St and Clemson are in. No one will beat them (not even Penn St).

LSU is almost assured in if they win. If they lose then we have to hope a 2 loss AU jumps a 1 loss team we lost against.

Best bet is LSU throttles UA, we win out, and then it is a battle for the 4th spot.

1 loss teams are potentially - Oregon/Utah/PSU (who i think OSU thumps hard)/and Oklahoma

2 loss teams would be AU/uat/FL/uga (who may have 3 losses).

No doubt we would have the best schedule, but I still think Oklahoma (even with the KSU loss) would get that spot even if we win out. If uat/lsu is a close game then we can shut down this conversation no matter who wins. 

48 minutes ago, tw4au said:

Surely you don't think the guys in stripes will get involved and impact the outcome of a game in the SEC to better serve their own agendabama 12th man.JPGbama mvp.JPG (sarcasm) 

Skip Hicks was/is the absolute worst.....think Auburn was stuck with him most of 2010 and despite his horrible officiating.

No way officials will let updykes get embarrassed in front of the president and the nation.

best thing that could happen is a bammer fail but it will probably be LSU that 

pees on itself.

2 hours ago, TigerOne said:

No way officials will let updykes get embarrassed in front of the president and the nation.

best thing that could happen is a bammer fail but it will probably be LSU that 

pees on itself.

So what you are saying is, because of LSU's dominance on the offensive side of the ball, Bama is nervous and needs a little reassurance 

I could buy that! :yes:

What are the chances of President Trump having a heart for LSU, having just visited LA, seeing the zebra bias in action and calling it out on Twitter? 🤣 Sometimes national attention gets the ball rolling to finally rectify an injustice... 

2 hours ago, smackydoodle said:

0%

Politics forum, Smackydoodle...😛

Sorry. Emmert and refs will determine that uat wins it. 

6 hours ago, TigerOne said:

Quarterback play will determine who wins this one.

IMO, nope, receiver play vs DBs will determine the outcome of this game. Unfortunately, IMO advantage turds. I sure hope I am wrong about tat. I DO. NOT. WANT. TO SEE. BAMA. IN THE. CFP. AGAIN! EVER!

Im pulling for lsu but in all honesty I think they are overrated. They got big credit for that win over Texas who is now a 3 loss team with a 10 point loss to tcu...

They get big credit for HOME wins over UF who is good but they’re not upper tier SEC as we saw against uga...

And for some reason they’re getting great props for another HOME win over us...the team whose offense could not generate a first down consistently if their lives depended on it...

They struggled against our defense and only scored 23 because our offense couldn’t stay on the field. Bama will move the ball against them consistently, keep their defense off the field more and score more...

the bams 37- 24....unfortunately...

1 minute ago, oracle79 said:

I'll take the team with the least number of offensive holding penalties.

I’d be willing to bet the Bama Oline will be protecting Tua any way they can and it will be interesting if they get called for it.

3 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

I'll take the team with the least number of offensive holding penalties (when it matters).

Added to your thought. 😁

Archived