AU at South Alabama is a sell out.

GwillMac6

Arena seats over 10k. This game almost for sure will break their attendence record. 

You know you have become a basketball power when you are a big draw on the road. Waaaaaaaar damn Bruuuuuce eagle!!!!! Woooo!!! Let's go!!!!

Glad that we were able to sell it out, I know Bruce mentioned in the post game presser that there were still 1,000 tickets left on Tuesday night. Mentioned the reason that he scheduled this game was because people said they would buy tickets to go.

13 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Glad that we were able to sell it out, I know Bruce mentioned in the post game presser that there were still 1,000 tickets left on Tuesday night. Mentioned the reason that he scheduled this game was because people said they would buy tickets to go.

Their AD said this is their first ever pre game sell out for a basketball game!!! AU did that! We did that! Bruuuuuuce did that!!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Their AD said this is there first ever pre game sell out a basketball game!!! AU did that! We did that! Bruuuuuuce did that!!

Bruce is boss! I just remember listening to him talk about it and it seemed that he was a tad upset/disappointed when we hadn't sold the game out yet. 

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Bruce is boss! I just remember listening to him talk about it and it seemed that he was a tad upset/disappointed when we hadn't sold the game out yet. 

Haha and here i was thinking there was just no way it could be a sell out!!!! Bruce and Bo knoooooow sell outs!!!

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

I'm ready 🤪

IMG_20191112_174140.jpg

Right on mid court! That's awesome. We could use that video board at Jordan hare on the opposite end of the jaybotron!!!! Lol

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Absolutely ridiculous Evansville/UK got televised over this. SECN is looking like the Kentucky show so far this season (I know, it’s a ratings thing) 

Don't think they would have it on sec network since it's not on a sec campus TBH.

31 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Right on mid court! That's awesome. We could use that video board at Jordan hare on the opposite end of the jaybotron!!!! Lol

I didnt drive the truck or I would grab it.

53 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Absolutely ridiculous Evansville/UK got televised over this. SECN is looking like the Kentucky show so far this season (I know, it’s a ratings thing) 

Evansville up by 4 at the half😳

And the UKats go down by 3 to Evansville....at home...:)

Archived