Men vs Davidson

tgrogan21

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just got home and I’ve watched since the start of the 2nd half. There’s something I don’t like about Davidson. They seem to be running their mouths a lot. 

These fouls feel incredibly one sided.

Just now, Zeek said:

So I just got home and I’ve watched since the start of the 2nd half. There’s something I don’t like about Davidson. They seem to be running their mouths a lot. 

These fouls feel incredibly one sided.

They are

Okoro with the great pass down low to Mac and he's fouled. First FT good, second FT good but Purifoy with the lane violation and the FT is waved off.. 50 - 42 Auburn

Holy crap just give them 30 free throws and then leave us alone the rest of the game. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Holy crap just give them 30 free throws and then leave us alone the rest of the game. 

Really worried about the FT shooting. Gotta be smart with defending without fouling because Davidson isn't gonna miss many FTs

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Really worried about the FT shooting. Gotta be smart with defending without fouling because Davidson isn't gonna miss many FTs

We will be ok if they don’t call the ticky tack stuff. I’ll hold my breath though as they’re now in the bonus

Archived