Null

Sign in to follow this  
tgrogan21

Men vs Davidson

So I just got home and I’ve watched since the start of the 2nd half. There’s something I don’t like about Davidson. They seem to be running their mouths a lot. 

These fouls feel incredibly one sided.

Just now, Zeek said:

So I just got home and I’ve watched since the start of the 2nd half. There’s something I don’t like about Davidson. They seem to be running their mouths a lot. 

These fouls feel incredibly one sided.

They are

• Like 1

Okoro with the great pass down low to Mac and he's fouled. First FT good, second FT good but Purifoy with the lane violation and the FT is waved off.. 50 - 42 Auburn

Edited by tgrogan21

Johnson fouled going inside. First FT good, second FT no good but Doughty with the rebound and the score. 53 - 44

Holy crap just give them 30 free throws and then leave us alone the rest of the game. 

Haha what is Bruce telling Purifoy?

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Holy crap just give them 30 free throws and then leave us alone the rest of the game. 

Really worried about the FT shooting. Gotta be smart with defending without fouling because Davidson isn't gonna miss many FTs

• Like 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Really worried about the FT shooting. Gotta be smart with defending without fouling because Davidson isn't gonna miss many FTs

We will be ok if they don’t call the ticky tack stuff. I’ll hold my breath though as they’re now in the bonus

McCormick picked up the foul and Davidson is shooting the rest of the way with 11:42 left in the game. Davidson is now 19-21 at the line

Edited by tgrogan21

WILEY WITH THE BLOCK! Okoro fouled on the lay-up and going to the line! First FT no good, second FT good. 57 to 48 Auburn. 

Edited by tgrogan21