Updyke still no remorse

AuCivilEng1

I think we call all agree that this is some f’ing bull**** right here. It already frustrates me that this fugitive isn’t sitting in prison right now for failing to pay his fine to Auburn and missing a court appearance. But to have the nerve to call into Finebaum and talk trash about Auburn, all while the trashy fans cheer him, is too much. SEC network and Finebaum shouldn’t have even given this piece of crap a platform. The video has been taken down, but I saw it last night. Maybe someone can find it. If I was Gus I would find that video and play it on repeat in the locker room, until the night Bama rolls into town. 

Yes just shows how the SEC feels about Auburn. He should have never have been allowed on air and he should be in prison right now. The fact that the bammers cheered tells you all you need to know about their fan base. And Finebaum is just as sleazy- always trying to stir the pot with Auburn. This is why I never cheer for Bammer!

19 minutes ago, wde21 said:

Yes just shows how the SEC feels about Auburn. He should have never have been allowed on air and he should be in prison right now. The fact that the bammers cheered tells you all you need to know about their fan base. And Finebaum is just as sleazy- always trying to stir the pot with Auburn. This is why I never cheer for Bammer!

Can this just go away ?? This is strictly a stunt to talk s*** about AU. why do this in Tuscaloosa? Why do this on a Saturday morning?? Don’t they have a game today ?? Bunch of dumbasses 

The fact that such a pathetic excuse for a human being was given a national platform to speak just goes to show that Finebaum is the sports equivalent of Jerry Springer.

When the majority of the fan base has only a single branch for a family tree it is obvious why Updyke and the Bammers hate the entire tree. 

57 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

The fact that such a pathetic excuse for a human being was given a national platform to speak just goes to show that Finebaum is the sports equivalent of Jerry Springer.

Wasn't sure if you were referring to finescum or updyke at first. Birds, or rather turds, of a feather...

I say hang him with a rope.  In the grand scheme of the universe, he's no bigger than an atom, and his loss will have no impact on this world.  The trees, literally, were more meaningful to this world than any part of him.

Same comment I left in another thread with this video...

Did everyone else notice the Bama fans in the background cheer when Updyke made his "They're only trees" comment? Frick these people!

"They're only trees."  Be oh, so very careful.

The guys should go straight to prison. Is there any reason why he is not in jail ? If that were on of us that pissed in the ocean wave or whatever they are we would be in jail serving a sentence 

I never watch PF on TV.  If I know he will have a guest on that I want to hear I will listen to that segment on the radio.  That’s it.  I think PF is a despicable human being. 

47 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Wasn't sure if you were referring to finescum or updyke at first. Birds, or rather turds, of a feather...

Yes, those same adjectives can apply to Finebaum as well. He should truly be ashamed of himself for giving that pile of 💩 airtime.

“There’s not a single Bama fan I knew that is okay with this.”

....... said as Bama fans cheer in the background as Updyke makes his comment about them just being trees. In fact it is the exact opposite of that. The vast majority of Bama and UGA fans have the mentality that they were “just trees” if you pay attention to twitter at all. 

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

....... said as Bama fans cheer in the background as Updyke makes his comment about them just being trees. In fact it is the exact opposite of that. The vast majority of Bama and UGA fans have the mentality that they were “just trees” if you pay attention to twitter at all. 

"They're just chimes..."

Is anybody really shocked by this? Typical finebaum garbage. Typical Alabama fans. The inbred tree poisoner isn’t worth mentioning. He was trash when he was born. He’ll be trash when he dies in a couple years. 

8 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Can this just go away ?? This is strictly a stunt to talk s*** about AU. why do this in Tuscaloosa? Why do this on a Saturday morning?? Don’t they have a game today ?? Bunch of dumbasses 

Yea they had a game today where their pathetic defense folded like a cheap suit. Of course they will still get in the playoffs if they beat us cause they are bamr. 

Why do you people listen to Paul F-bomb? Why do you watch BSPN other than when Auburn is playing? You know how BSPN and Finebaum feel about us. You know what the SEC conference thinks of us. Watch Auburn, love it, enjoy it, and just ignore Finebaum and BSPN.

Literally seconds to minutes after the turds lost to LSU, the sports media outlets are stumbling over them self saying: Alabama shouldn’t drop, Alabama should still be in the top four, Alabama should still be in the playoff etc. etc. etc.

9 hours ago, wde21 said:

And thus the reason I hate the SEC

2 hours ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I could talk for paragraphs and pages about: there’s not a single Bama fan I know OK with this? Instead I will wrap it up with two letters: BS!

Who are they trying to kid? BS!

Archived