Penn State vs Minnesota

AUwent

18 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Didn't Fleck sign an extension last week? Wonder what that new buyout looks like.

If Fleck terminates his contract with Minnesota, he’d owe the school the following termination fee:

• $10 million through December 31, 2020
  • $4.5 million from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
  • $3 million from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2023
  • $2 million from January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2025
  • $0 from January 1, 2026 through December 31, 2026

https://watchstadium.com/news/minnesota-coach-p-j-fleck-signs-extension-through-2026-salary-buyout-incentives-11-07-2019/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Man, Fleck looked nervous in that shot before the TD

Well then I hope he stays far away from Auburn then. No coach worth his salt would ever have nervous ticks or stress habits like pen chewing or nose scratching. Nope... Mediocre coach confirmed.

Obvious holding on two big pass plays not called on Penn St on this drive... they called that on MN.

Good stop by MN on 4th down.

Just keep Rowing MN!

29 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Hey, Went---"Back to the Future" part 1, last Friday.  Part 2, last night.  Never get tired of them.  I know so little about Fleck, but his enthusiasm level has been compared to Coach Pearl's.  That is a HUGE plus in my book.  How did you get your screenname?

We introduced our girls to that movie a couple weeks ago.  They LOVED it! 🥰

This is such a great game. I'm really impressed with Minnesota's speed and physicality. They look like they belong. 

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

We introduced our girls to that movie a couple weeks ago.  They LOVED it! 🥰

It's even funnier watching "#2" in 2019, being set in 2015!!!

Just now, ToraGirl said:

It's even funnier watching "#2" in 2019, being set in 2015!!!

I know, right?!?!  We'll watch that one soon.

BS.... TD... delay of game.  NO call.... SMH

If we went for Fleck, we would have to come up with $30.00 to cover FLeck's buyout and to pay off Gus. That is a lot of money. Could we afford this?  Bill Clark could be a good choice in that it would not break the bank and he is an excellent coach.  Matt Rhule has done an outstanding job at Baylor and deserves consideration. My hope above all hope is for Gus to win UGA and bammer of which would settle down the war drums for a coaching change. Let's see what happens!

Hold on Gophers carry it till the end men!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

If we went for Fleck, we would have to come up with $30.00 to cover FLeck's buyout and to pay off Gus. That is a lot of money. Could we afford this?  Bill Clark could be a good choice in that it would not break the bank and he is an excellent coach.  Matt Rhule has done an outstanding job at Baylor and deserves consideration. My hope above all hope is for Gus to win UGA and bammer of which would settle down the war drums for a coaching change. Let's see what happens!

$30.00? I have that buried in my couch. 😉

Archived