Auburn Only Allowed 23 Points to LSU

Zeek

3 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Auburn only scored 20 while Alabama scored 41 against LSU's defense.

Yeah....Ala is typically way over rated by the media.  And I think they are over rated this year.  But the 1st quarter was out of character for them.  They spotted LSU at least 10 points.

Most importantly the turds lost. The fans faces in the crowd always kills me. Nothing better. Other than Auburn winning that is. WDE 

Half of y’all post like Bama fans defending themselves on Twitter right now. Enjoy the positives for one moment. Holy cow. 

8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Half of y’all post like Bama fans defending themselves on Twitter right now. Enjoy the positives for one moment. Holy cow. 

Blast from the past, but always one of my favorites...

tenor (1).gif

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Man if we had gotten kelly Bryant this would be our best year since 2010

Sorry, but Gus couldn't produce a winning offense with the backup QB of the New England Patriots.

Can't judge games like that. Ebbs and flows occur in game which don't translate to other games 

AU's offense needs to get right or all this talk will be moot. 

Just give me UGA.  That’s all I want.  Alabama losing did bring me great joy though.  Good for LSU

35 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Bama's only hope of making the CFP is trucking Auburn.  We will be lucky to hold them to 42

Their offense seems simpler than LSU’s. If Najee plays like he did tonight it’s going to be damn near impossible though

52 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Bama's only hope of making the CFP is trucking Auburn.  We will be lucky to hold them to 42

This made me laugh. Thanks 

1 minute ago, WarTim said:

This made me laugh. Thanks 

I started to say the same thing and then I thought about last year and Gus deciding to keep it close at the half.  It ended up far from close. 😤

12 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

Sorry, but Gus couldn't produce a winning offense with the backup QB of the New England Patriots.

Man, how'd we lose out on that? Can you quote me his NFL stats?

Is it 2 of 4 for 13 or 14 yards? and a pick?

Yeah, I heard he was in the running for MVP.

6 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Man, how'd we lose out on that? Can you quote me his NFL stats?

Is it 2 of 4 for 13 or 14 yards? and a pick?

Yeah, I heard he was in the running for MVP.

So you're saying that because he is not the starter over Brady he doesn't have the talent? You have no argument. Belichick could have chosen countless quarterbacks to back up Brady, but chose Stidham. If you're going to make an attempt to defend Gus's ineptness I suggest you pick another subject.

Archived