UGA vs Mizzou

AURaptor

1st half , late,  but uga isn't lighting it up vs a really bad Missouri team. 

13-0 UGA, but they also had the benefit of a huge INT that went back 70+ yards when Mizzou was threatening to score. uga only got 3 pts out of it. 

16-0 at the half. 

uga got the ball, went down the field and missed a FG.

Still 16-0. 1 TD, 3 FGs 

Cager is out for UGA with bum shoulder. He's their best WR, that's a big loss if he misses AU game.

1 minute ago, CR said:

Cager is out for UGA with bum shoulder. He's their best WR, that's a big loss if he misses AU game.

Yeah, weird. I saw that, right after the announcers said they should try a long  past to him , right before the half. They do , he catches it, and gets injured, falling out of bounds. Dunno how bad, but I'd not be shocked if he plays. We'll see. 

Mizzou RB got the ball, made a hop to cut, and then just fell down. Totally untouched. If I didn't know better, I'd say he took a dive. :laugh: 

This is a bad team. A WR for Mizzou had a chance to make a big pass and just 1 handed it, incomplete. Next play, he gets flagged for the dumbest post whistle shove fit , w/ the ref right there. What a jake. 

Because I don't feel like posting another thread, South Carolina is getting its butt beat by App State. Can the Georgia of 10/12 show up next week?

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

Because I don't feel like posting another thread, South Carolina is getting its butt beat by App State. Can the Georgia of 10/12 show up next week?

Not happening. They crapped the bed against USCe. If they win out, they’re in the playoffs more than likely. 

6 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Not happening. They crapped the bed against USCe. If they win out, they’re in the playoffs more than likely. 

Winning out would mean SEC Champs, so yeah.

I'm always a big fan of WTH upsets like that (as long as it doesn't happen to us of course).

FWIW,  Bryant didn't play at QB for Mizzou, so there's that. When your offense can't move /. score, your D can only do so much. Mizzou's D shows up from time to time, and uga only scored 2 TDs. 

But our offense only scored 2 TD vs Ole Miss, so I guess it'll be a  10-9 like game. 

3 hours ago, AURaptor said:

FWIW,  Bryant didn't play at QB for Mizzou, so there's that. When your offense can't move /. score, your D can only do so much. Mizzou's D shows up from time to time, and uga only scored 2 TDs. 

But our offense only scored 2 TD vs Ole Miss, so I guess it'll be a  10-9 like game. 

I'm not all that concerned about the offense. If we cut out those weird "home run" balls on third and short we'd have had 600 yards of offense and driven the ball in more. And also we were in a let down spot.

I think after a second bye week, we will primed to spank the pups. War Eagle!

Archived