Blueprint to Beat Bama

AUght2win

43 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I don’t think Arkansas is as big on Gus as some of us may think. 

But i really really want them to be!!! Haha. I really do think it would be best for both parties. He wins 7 or 8 games there consistently they might build him a statue lol.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I actually don't disagree with y'all but I'll say that at least he's working well with others.

Unfortunately, I can think of a certain Offensive coach who doesn't...

I seriously doubt Ensminger has a choice.

5 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

I seriously doubt Ensminger has a choice.

I know you're right. 

The sad thing is that Gus does.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

But i really really want them to be!!! Haha. I really do think it would be best for both parties. He wins 7 or 8 games there consistently they might build him a statue lol.

My Arkansas buddy is hearing Norvell, the Pirate, and Freeze right now. 

50 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

My Arkansas buddy is hearing Norvell, the Pirate, and Freeze right now. 

Leach makes sense. He has made a living winning 8 or 9 games at places with very little talent.

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Look at Burrow this year vs last year.  The new passing game coach has changed Burrow's life.

Yes and will make burrow a millionaire 20 times over too. 

7 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

And having Burrow doesn’t hurt...

Best game I have witnessed out a quarterback or quarterbacks probably last night.....do feel like Tua had to long TD gimmes which a great qb will it you alive on. No way he gets those two against us. BTW, watched UGA and we win the game this Saturday. 

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Best game I have witnessed out a quarterback or quarterbacks probably last night.....do feel like Tua had to long TD gimmes which a great qb will it you alive on. No way he gets those two against us. BTW, watched UGA and we win the game this Saturday. 

Eh, I won't be terribly surprised if they do. Not because of Auburn's defense, but because Tua, Jeudy, and Ruggs are 1st round top 15 NFL draft picks. 

16 hours ago, Mike4AU said:

I just don’t see any way that we will keep up with their offense. Moreover, our secondary is our week link.  Oh, well. 

*Weak link. But it's easy to be the weak link when the defensive line is as good as ours is.

I don’t think we can win a scoring contest like LSU.  That is not the formula for Auburn.  Our OL is going to have to show up and open some holes for the running backs.  Our D is going to have to generate some pressure and get some hits on Tua.  We can’t be equal in time of possession we have to possess the ball and keep Tua and those receivers on the bench.  A big rain and cold snap would help.  Finally, hang on to the ball, we can’t give them extra opportunities and a short fields and hope to win.  

10 hours ago, Rednilla said:

*Weak link. But it's easy to be the weak link when the defensive line is as good as ours is.

As previously mentioned, pressure on Tua will be key.   Especially without having to resort to constant blitzing.

36 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

As previously mentioned, pressure on Tua will be key.   Especially without having to resort to constant blitzing.

Meaning Derick Brown and Marlon Davidson and Tyrone Truesdale have to step up and lead.

**EDIT** Left out Big Kat and TD. They're juniors now, they're leaders too.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, Brad_ATX said:

This ain't Ensminger's offense.  His was the same stagnant thing LSU has run for years.  They went out and brought in a passing game coordinator from the Saints.  He essentially brought the Saints offense to BR.  Ensminger may be calling plays, but this is Sean Payton's offense.

Archived