Time to Come Together, It's thUGA Week!

abw0004

This week is the week I have been waiting for all year.  That's right, its Georgia week!  Win this, and UGA will have been shut out by Auburn in all men's sports this year.  I know many of you are not pleased with our head coach at the moment, but the truth is we have a really good shot at beating down the mutts.  I am asking all of you to come together this week and put aside your differences.  Put aside your viewpoints.  Rally together and make sure our players know we will be out there Saturday in full force.  I want a recreation of 2017.  I want Fromm's head to hurt because it is so loud.  I want to give them a night to remember.  Give them nightmares. 

qjqQkD.gif

I want them afraid of us like Aaron Murray was afraid of Nick Fairly.

DefiniteDifferentAsianelephant-small.gif

I want them afraid to come into our stadium in front of our fans due to what happened last time in 2017.

BelatedMaleArchaeocete-max-1mb.gif

Or Dee Ford coming in like a wrecking ball (sound on).

So what do you say?  Let's GET LOUD Saturday and get pumped up!  :wareagle:

P.S.  Fans are asked to wear BLUE.

BZ72dbdCMAAef7M.jpg

Let's go!!!

Been saying since Florida that I think we will win this game. 

We still have the best defense in the country and I'm confident that our offense can finally put something together. This will be Bo Nix's coming out game.

60georgia.jpg

We NEED this game, big time!  For the players, coaches, fans, everyone...time to start taking back this rivalry and beat them down.

Show them what a real DEFENSE looks like, not the paper-thin D they claim is the best.  Shut 'em down at the line and force Fromm to throw it 30+ times.  If USCe can do it, we most definitely can.  

Offense has had 2 weeks to game-plan, make it count.  Run the ball strong, throw some slants, hit the deep-man.  

Down with the Leg-Humpers!

I wanna spank em so bad we can start playing Soulja Boy in the 3rd quarter. These mutts have pissed on us too much! Let’s rub their noses in it!

I'll be in JHS for the first time in two years this weekend.  Usually go back home for the Iron Bowl, but for some reason I want this game exponentially more this year.

Side note: if anyone is selling tickets, PM me.  Current plan is to go and look for one on gameday.

17 hours ago, alexava said:

Does anyone know the status of their injured players?

They said on the radio yesterday that Cager (WR) and Hill (C) are supposed to both be back. I think they had another OL go down as well vs Missouri, but didn't hear anything on that. 

On 11/11/2019 at 11:04 AM, Zeek said:

I wanna spank em so bad we can start playing Soulja Boy in the 3rd quarter. These mutts have pissed on us too much! Let’s rub their noses in it!

Pickens wasn't man enough nor good enough to beat out our talented receiver corps anyway.  I do hope he gets into the game so our "D" can officially welcome him to Auburn and so I can boo him as loud as I booed Rueben Foster years ago. Just beat these nasty, mangy, stinkin, dirty, leg humpers!

Archived