Men @ South Alabama thread

GwillMac6

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just realized this won’t be on tv.  That is extremely odd.  They could have at least put it on the SEC Network’s alternative channels 

I spent the 5$ to get to watch it tonight.  This will be interesting.  Another team with more experience, but i suspect less talent.  1st time to be on an opponents home court.   Lot to observe tonight.

Just now, abw0004 said:

Just realized this won’t be on tv.  That is extremely odd.  They could have at least put it on the SEC Network’s alternative channels 

Totally agree.  The Big10 network channels are always playing different games.  I hardly see anything on the SEC Alts.  Really a shame....

7 minutes ago, lost said:

I spent the 5$ to get to watch it tonight.  This will be interesting.  Another team with more experience, but i suspect less talent.  1st time to be on an opponents home court.   Lot to observe tonight.

I went the $5 route also. It's crazy to see all the other basketball games on ESPN+...basically teams you've never heard of...then there is the #22 Auburn Tigers.

14 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

ESPN + my man 

18 minutes ago, lost said:

how you watching? Payperview? Or on ESPN + I think it is available to subscribers

Okoro down low and ties it up 4-4. Auburn playing sloppy to start this game, hopefully it's just nerves. I won't be able to do play-by-play since I'm watching the game on the laptop

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Okoro down low and ties it up 4-4. Auburn playing sloppy to start this game, hopefully it's just nerves. I won't be able to do play-by-play since I'm watching the game on the laptop

I’ve got the radio stream on my Xbox 

32 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

@abw0004 Can't. It's at a Sun Belt venue so have to follow Sun Belt/ESPN contract proceedures.

Archived