Men @ South Alabama thread

GwillMac6

Scrappy Jag team.  Good defensive team.  If they had a little more firepower they would be very dangerous

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lost said:

Scrappy Jag team.  Good defensive team.  If they had a little more firepower they would be very dangerous

What killed them in the first half is their 2 best players got 2 fouls. And 42 got it very quickly. He is what makes them go.

Looks like this one will be a dog fight until the end. Hoping we can wear them down a little in second half. They are killing us with effort on the offensive boards. And pressure is causing all kinds of problems for our offense and ball handling. No flow on offense at all unless we are running down the court. Hoping Pearl is drawing up some nice half court plays right about now.....

1 minute ago, gravejd said:

Looks like this one will be a dog fight until the end. Hoping we can wear them down a little in second half. They are killing us with effort on the offensive boards. And pressure is causing all kinds of problems for our offense and ball handling. No flow on offense at all unless we are running down the court. Hoping Pearl is drawing up some nice half court plays right about now.....

The point guard position is going to be our downfall this season. JVon was perfectly suited as a backup. As a starter playing heavy minutes? His weaknesses stand out more.

1 minute ago, gravejd said:

We need to be able to play deeper on our bench

cambridge played but they didn’t list him

kentucky lost

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

And down goes Kentucky!

Lets not get to excited till we win this one fam! lol

Turnover are pretty good so far, personal fouls are also ok so far, but we have to rebound better. 

Doing a good job limiting Ajayi and Okoro is playing outstanding. 

we survived the storm and settled down, keep grinding and we should be fine. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Kentucky losing and Auburn winning has nothing to do with each other. :P I'm just always happy when Kentucky loses

Just now, BJCrawford said:

I have calipari in the same category as Saban. I find him so arrogant. Very happy for Evansville.

As a person? Saban is not even as close to as sleezy as Cal. And Saban is still very got dang sleezy. But Saban is a much better coach. MUCH.

1 minute ago, JwgreDeux said:

Turnover are pretty good so far, personal fouls are also ok so far, but we have to rebound better. 

Doing a good job limiting Ajayi and Okoro is playing outstanding. 

we survived the storm and settled down, keep grinding and we should be fine. 

Is that you Sonny?😉

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well we are a 7 point favorite and KY was a 25 point favorite.....so still a much worse loss. LOL (but I do agree with you!!)

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Well we are a 7 point favorite and KY was a 25 point favorite.....so still a much worse loss. LOL (but I do agree with you!!)

Not to mention we're playing on the road and KY was at home

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

hey I will light the kentucky and cal lost cigars as SOON as we *knock on wood* win this one!!! I love a Cal and Kentucky loss as much as anyone!!! WOOO!!! WAR DAMN!!!

Archived