I want Mario Cristobal

SKIPPER_01

Just now, AUsince72 said:

Gentlemen..... Gentlemen.....

If this is your criteria, then AU needs to hire Bert.....STAT!!!

I mean, talk about outkicking the coverage....Bert booted it out of the STADIUM!!!

Jennifer-Hielsberg-1-640x427.jpg

jen-bielema-arkansas.jpg

Ehh Mario’s woman >>>> Bert’s 

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Gentlemen..... Gentlemen.....

If this is your criteria, then AU needs to hire Bert.....STAT!!!

I mean, talk about outkicking the coverage....Bert booted it out of the STADIUM!!!

Jennifer-Hielsberg-1-640x427.jpg

jen-bielema-arkansas.jpg

Nah. Bert just paid her enough to get off of the pole.....

Just now, DAG said:

Ehh Mario’s woman >>>> Bert’s 

Yes...true.

But my point is Mario >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bert

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Nah. Bert just paid her enough to get off of the pole.....

Dr. Fred.... VERY immature sir.  😉

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

Arky hired Bert because he looked so much like their mascot 

You just inadvertently hit a nail with a hammer.

Bert = Gus

Mrs. Bert = Auburn

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It all makes sense now why he is such a great recruiter!!!! Lol. He has been recruiting great for yeaaaaars!!! Haha.

PPYeCOqj.jpg

-1fa62b41ca320289.jpg

Seeing this post reminds me of a mighty, MIGHTY fact. Auburn City Schools are a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge draw. 

Gus has lost the magic. He has to go. If we had any offense at all we would be undefeated. His recruiting at rb, receiver, and offensive line has been sub par but worst of all, he can't coach them up. 

Well what happened to Dilly Dilly's . ha oh yeah. he is the OC but not. weird. 

i guess we pay him to....tell cadillac to run something. cute wife dont mean s*** 

On 11/12/2019 at 4:16 PM, PoetTiger said:

So u want the guy Gus just beat....interesting take. Very interesting. 

You do realize that game was won on an underthrown ball right? Another lucky play by the amazing Gus Malzhan led team.

1 minute ago, Tiger Scout said:

Kody Burns has no business coaching receivers. He played one year and didn't do much. It was a bad hire and it shows. 

We could have the greatest WR coach in the world and it would not matter under Gus. He is a terrible coach when it comes to passing the football.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Scout said:

Kody Burns has no business coaching receivers. He played one year and didn't do much. It was a bad hire and it shows. 

And he cost us Pickens.  He has no business in big boy football, and we call him a Co-OC....

Gus is  so cocky he thinks he can win without a true dual threat QB. Now Auburn is scat back u, we need powerbacks, receivers that can run routes. Wait till we lose are defense will be lucky to make bowl games.

On 11/17/2019 at 11:53 AM, Tiger Scout said:

Gus is  so cocky he thinks he can win without a true dual threat QB. Now Auburn is scat back u, we need powerbacks, receivers that can run routes. Wait till we lose are defense will be lucky to make bowl games.

DJ is a scat back?

6 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

Cristobal just lost.    Do not want.

Too bad....that loss has likely put the burden on Auburn to save the nation from another bammer NC. 

JMO but about 90% of the football world will be pulling for AU this week...

Yeah, Cristobal is out of consideration. Stone loser. That leaves us with accepting Allen Greene's decision in the matter. Greene knows what he's doing because he fought to keep Coach Pearl here. Amiright?

Question: If Greene decides to keep Coach Malzahn, does Greene suddenly change from the best AD ever into just another doofus?

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Yeah, Cristobal is out of consideration. Stone loser. That leaves us with accepting Allen Greene's decision in the matter. Greene knows what he's doing because he fought to keep Coach Pearl here. Amiright?

Question: If Greene decides to keep Coach Malzahn, does Greene suddenly change from the best AD ever into just another doofus?

I kind of figured you'd be one of those people gullible enough to think an AD decides whether or not to keep a football coach.

1 hour ago, provibe said:

DJ is a scat back?

I think we have 2 "scat" backs on the roster. I guess maybe we have a difference of opinion on what a scat back is. I think Kam Martin would qualify, and only because of his usage I am including Worm Shaun Shivers. I honestly believe he is more than just a scat back, but due to his role and size he is being utilized a such. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I think we have 2 "scat" backs on the roster. I guess maybe we have a difference of opinion on what a scat back is. I think Kam Martin would qualify, and only because of his usage I am including Worm Shaun Shivers. I honestly believe he is more than just a scat back, but due to his role and size he is being utilized a such. 

I don’t disagree with you, I just don’t think we should be classified as scat back u when Whitlow and Williams are our #1 and # 2 backs!

Archived