Soccer 2020 Signees

auburnphan

ApDIvYsY_reasonably_small.jpg

i officially signed to my dream university! i’m so excited to be a tiger! war eagle!!!! #wde

dxM65Ja6_reasonably_small.jpg

officially official!! can’t wait for the next 4 years

🧡
war eagle!!

EVohaWJ-_reasonably_small.jpg

It's been quite the week for SAMMIE BROWN!

⚽️
Saturday: win a AAA state championship

Wednesday: sign to play DI soccer

👏

0:44
3.4K views

Embedded video

ysN9GxZb_reasonably_small.jpg

It’s Official!! Can’t wait for the next four years! Let’s do this thing

#WDE #NSD19

• 1 month later...

My daughter is in 7th grade and made the high school JV team.  Yesterday I caught her watching AU videos on YouTube giving tours of the soccer facilities and dorms.  She said she’d love to play for Auburn.  I hope one day I get the opportunity to post her pictures and video here.  

25 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

My daughter is in 7th grade and made the high school JV team.  Yesterday I caught her watching AU videos on YouTube giving tours of the soccer facilities and dorms.  She said she’d love to play for Auburn.  I hope one day I get the opportunity to post her pictures and video here.  

Best of luck to her. Would love to see her achieve her goal.  Keep us informed on how she progresses. 

7 hours ago, tigerchris said:

Good luck!  I found the most important thing for their success was the self desire to excel on their own.  If she is dreaming and puts the time in without being told to then she’ll reach her potential.  Sounds like she is on a good start.  Where does she play?

Archived