Very big thank you and props for jwgredeux

cole256

While it's early in the season just wanted to publicly give my man his due. We may see things differently in some things and we agree more than we disagree but even though we do disagree at times I want to say thank you for the awesome write ups!

To post the things you do and have data and numbers and all of that.....awesome dude. Don't ever think when we disagree that it's anything personal or think I don't appreciate you. And you know me I feel like I really know my stuff and I have a bunch to offer but I don't and couldn't hold a candle to your consistency and diligence at researching our opponents. There's no issue between us and you have my utmost respect, great job

@cole256 it's mutual bud. Honestly, life is full and looking at our basketball stuff gives me a mental break from work/life that is needed sometimes. I also truly enjoy your thoughts and our discussions, and I can assure you for me its always just talking ball. War Eagle. 

This thread is a breath of fresh air and a nice change from what’s going on in about every thread on the football board. Appreciate all the info and knowledge  @JwgreDeux and @cole256 are providing over here. Thanks to the both of you!

Archived