Men VS CSUN

GwillMac6

39 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Can bruce please join the football staff too? Lol

Yesssss!!!!!! He could be our team hype man and the get back coach!!! Lol woooo!!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bc he hates bruce and loves him some Gus. My post was not even meant as a thing for Gus, I would want a guy with BP’s passion in my football program any day of the week.

Ohhhhhhh we all have noticed..... SMH

7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Debbie-Downer.jpg

If we beat a team 70-0 which would be close to the equivalent of this and somebody said this about the football team, he would be the Telling people “what more do you expect, this was a dominant performance. Don’t know what you whiny fans expect”

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If we beat a team 70-0 which would be close to the equivalent of this and somebody said this about the football team, he would be the Telling people “what more do you expect, this was a dominant performance. Don’t know what you whiny fans expect”

Not being a downer...just noting that their top guy was not there and I would liked to have seen a competitive game to help the team get ready for the serious season. USA was the kind of game a young team needed ….JMO.    Sorry but I just don't get much satisfaction pounding a team like that. 

And you can count on a "dislike" from me  anytime a snarky and uncalled for comment is posted about one of our coaches or players..   

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Not being a downer...just noting that their top guy was not there and I would liked to have seen a competitive game to help the team get ready for the serious season. USA was the kind of game a young team needed ….JMO.    Sorry but I just don't get much satisfaction pounding a team like that. 

And you can count on a "dislike" from me  anytime a snarky and uncalled for comment is posted about one of our coaches or players..   

Lol the fact that you took that as snarky says a lot about how you feel about things. I would take a guy with BP’s passion in our football program any day, sorry you took that as a gus shot.

You don’t have to worry about “dislikes” from me for snarky comments about our basketball coach. I just laugh

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

It was NOT a snarky post about our coach. It was a POSITIVE post about BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE. BELIEVE ME that would come from someone like MEEEEEEEEEE and not Mav!!! Mav is all class unlike me!!! I am trashy! lol

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Knock it off 64. Why do you thumbs down muhhhhh dudes @Maverick.AU post that was clearly a joke.

I know right, what's with the thumbs down? Why does somebody always have to turn a pro-Bruce comment into a Bruce bashing? Who could we realistically get that will do better? I mean, we're a football school after all. Not just anybody is going to come to Auburn to coach basketball. :big:

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

It was NOT a snarky post about our coach. It was a POSITIVE post about BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE. BELIEVE ME that would come from someone like MEEEEEEEEEE and not Mav!!! Mav is all class unlike me!!! I am trashy! lol

Nah....no problem with your enthusiasm.....and your love for BP.....just keep it there and not try to create  something competitive between two coaches who are very supportive of each other.   

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Nah....no problem with your enthusiasm.....and your love for BP.....just keep it there and not try to create  something competitive between two coaches who are very supportive of each other.   

You’re literally the only one that made it into this.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

You’re literally the only one that made it into this.

HAHAHHAHAHA THIS SO MUCH!!! PRO BRUCE is the only thing you meant by that! He is the one who took it a whole different way.

Just now, gr82be said:

I know right, what's with the thumbs down? Why does somebody always have to turn a pro-Bruce comment into a Bruce bashing? Who could we realistically get that will do better? I mean, we're a football school after all. Not just anybody is going to come to Auburn to coach basketball. :big:

Seems it was a anti-gus comment...which IMO was un necessary... so if you make it...then own it and not try to explain it away.  Just saying that kind of stuff is not necessary.  BP is doing a great job and the team looks better than expected IMO with so many young players.....so do like  Gwill and shout it it....and leave it there...:dunno: 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHHAHAHA THIS SO MUCH!!! PRO BRUCE is the only thing you meant by that! He is the one who took it a whole different way.

If I had said HC, it would be one thing but I literally said “staff” lol

Just now, AU64 said:

Seems it was a anti-gus comment...which IMO was un necessary... so if you make it...then own it and not try to explain it away.  Just saying that kind of stuff is not necessary.  BP is doing a great job and the team looks better than expected IMO with so many young players.....so do like  Gwill and shout it it....and leave it there...:dunno: 

I literally said “staff”. Dude, you literally made something out of nothing Bc you were offended that you thought it was a shot at Gus.

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

HAHAHAHHAHAA I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! YES!!!!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

OK...so you don't agree with me......then just let it rest.   We have a right to not agree......I said my piece. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

So you take it completely, way out of proportion and I have to “own” that it was an anti Gus comment, which it wasn’t, just Bc you took it that way?

Just now, AU64 said:

I was just having some fun 64 by flipping the football threads about Gus bashing. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

So you take it completely, way out of proportion and I have to “own” that it was an anti Gus comment, which it wasn’t, just Bc you took it that way?

OK....if you say so....that's fine....

Meanwhile...TAMU is getting hammered by Gonzaga...…so who is gonna be the team to beat in the SEC W ?   Miss State perhaps? .

12 minutes ago, AU64 said:

OK....if you say so....that's fine....

Trust me; if it was an anti Gus comment I would have no problem saying as such, you of all people should know this. I said football staff Bc of that kind of infectious attitude that bruce has to get people excited and believing. I know how you feel about Bruce, and that’s fine.

with UGA tomorrow, I don’t think that’s a wrong thing to think. “Excited and believing”. I made that post after they asked Bruce about his game prediction.

46 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Hey, if they had their strongest player we might only beat them by 40 instead of 50. 

McCormick looked like a final four point guard. His school record 16 assists with only one turnover is remarkable. That record had stood for 43 years. It was set by future NBA guard Eddie Johnson.

Archived