Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marlon warmed up and looks to be fine. We are noticeably louder this game when the players came out.  I do not see Whitlow with the running backs.  Could be wrong.  

Let’s have a fun game thread like last game. Playing a bitter rival might be challenging to our emotions, but remember that nothing we say or do will change the outcome. Let’s go Tigers and muzzle the mutts!

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Marlon warmed up and looks to be fine. We are noticeably louder this game when the players came out.  I do not see Whitlow with the running backs.  Could be wrong.  

16 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Other site said he Whitlow was dressed and not wearing a knee brace. 

UGA’s band started playing their fight song so Auburn turned up their music.  The band got louder and so did our music.  You will not beat our JBL sound system.  Sorry. 

6 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

There's no way Florida, Missouri will be over by 3:45. Just saying

All six timeouts left...on Commercial Break System...joy joy.

BLEEP Georgia!

If our interior O-Line holds up against their DL we might have a fighting chance with spectacular defense and special teams play. 

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I will not be negative I will not be negative I will not be negative I will not be negative 

I hear ya! Ok Gus you said it! Show us all!

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I will not be negative I will not be negative I will not be negative I will not be negative 

Post of the Day!!!! And before kickoff no less!! 😎😎😎

Archived