Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

We are lucky to have 5 & 3. But what a waste, I’d hate to see our record without them.

Then don’t worry about.

can be said about any key players on any team

Just now, Zeek said:

We have to go after punts. Can’t lose the field position battle all day.

NOW they call delay of game. 

I just told my wife the same thing. We just don’t have the offense to start on our own 10 all day.

Just now, Zeek said:

We have to go after punts. Can’t lose the field position battle all day.

NOW they call delay of game. 

I dont know if Tutt is still out there but I remember observing early in the season that he didnt seem to have the instincts of a great PReturner. He has the raw speed to be that, but I dont think hes gotten the training to be great at timing punts

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

can Gus find the offenses identity in this game? The season is almost over I wish he’d hurry up.

He's saving it all for Purdue in the bowl game.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I just told my wife the same thing. We just don’t have the offense to start on our own 10 all day.

Yup. I keep saying it but this is what doomed us against Florida. We lived within the 15 all game. Siposs isn’t good enough to flip the field. 

Ok let’s get a drive going here and take it to them. Defense looking solid other than the one busted deep coverage. Let’s go DJ and Boobee! 

3 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I'm already thinking this is gonna be one of those Gus games where the defense plays stellar and does enough to win, but the total incompetence on offense will lose it for us.

I'd say this,  but I've already been called out.  

So I wont    😁

Just now, shabby said:

no. are you stalking me?

No, but saying a TD is on the DL when the safety has an obvious blown coverage is ludicrous.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If he didn’t run the cute plays we’d stay ahead of the sticks. 

That some cute play has generated touchdowns before. Hats off to the GA Dlinemen for setting the edge. He blew it up. 

Just now, Zeek said:

Yup. I keep saying it but this is what doomed us against Florida. We lived within the 15 all game. Siposs isn’t good enough to flip the field. 

I actually think he can if he was allowed to, but he kept out kicking the coverage early in year. He just needs to put those directional rugby punts to use. 

Archived