Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

So you’re just gonna give Bo a pass on how he’s playing, huh?

Yes almost all of our offense besides some of our OL were highly recruited ranked players. They are not being put in a position to succeed.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

So you’re just gonna give Bo a pass on how he’s playing, huh?

Malzahns offensive sh-# show has been going on long before Nix got here. 

We never cover running backs out of the backfield. That was painfully predictable. We continue to let teams score right before halftime. 

If you're still on the bus with this lazy and elementary offense,  I hereby question your allegiance to Auburn. 

21 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Yep we stopped recruiting oline when Gus came in. We had a few guys here and there sprinkled in but we built no foundation since Chizik left. Gus didn’t understand the importance, which shows his high school mindset.

Heck, talented offensive lines are needed to run great high school offenses same as college offenses. You’d think he’d understand that as much as anyone. It’s bizarre what his priorities are. 

Just now, Mims44 said:

Is it a positive that I've yet to see this many bungles, bad plays, and miscues from Gus in a half before today?

If it means we're justified in getting rid of him, yes.

Just a terrible first half so far. Need to turn it around the last 30 minutes. Can’t give up yet!! 

Gus doubled down on himself last December. Now he needs to be double bent over. I am tired of this same crap show from his offense year after year after year

Archived