Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m not denying that, but Bo has turned over the ball in some realllllly bad areas all season. 

Yeah, he's a freshman. Gee, MAYBE we should've taken advantage of having a veteran QB last year and not lost to five loss MSU and seven loss Tennessee?!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn gets the ball with 1:30. Gus calls 3 straight passes. All incomplete. Conventional wisdom tells you to run at least once, to ensure UGA spends timeouts or the clock goes low enough to where UGA wants to run out the clock. But not Gus.

THEN, when UGA gets decent field position and seems as though they will run out the clock, Gus calls a timeout inexplicably. 

This is madness. 

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Heck, talented offensive lines are needed to run great high school offenses same as college offenses. You’d think he’d understand that as much as anyone. It’s bizarre what his priorities are. 

I think in high school he actually had a passing offense. Most may be surprised to hear that.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I hope Steele headbutts Gus at halftime lol

DBBE6765-EA63-4953-91F2-915792B73185.gif

That idiot gave the game away with that stupid timeout.  He only had two couldn’t make them punt they were willing to run the clock out and he ends up giving the game away.  Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.  He doesn’t deserve this defense.

Hire ks as hc/D Coordinater, hire a dynamic young o Coordinater like LSU did and go from there. Gus' halftime interview statement just now of how we can get back in the game in the 2nd half was "run the ball more"

Just now, weagl1 said:

That idiot gave the game away with that stupid timeout.  He only had two couldn’t make them punt they were willing to run the clock out and he ends up giving the game away.  Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.  He doesn’t deserve this defense.

Yes, let me attempt a fg on 4th and short with a fg kicker that struggled last game, right before half, down 7 let’s call a TO!

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

So you’re just gonna give Bo a pass on how he’s playing, huh?

Bo isnt playing that bad.....He is running the plays Gus  is calling...he did have that poor fumble though. #Fire Gus

Could anyone possibly tell me what our current RB depth chart looks like? Pulling jersey numbers out of a hat?

Playing a true FR QB was a recipe for disaster but thats the way it goes when you are an AU fan.

Archived