Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Congratulations. That may have been the dumbest thing I've read on this board... And Auburn4Ever has said it all.

Thank you !!!!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

The players don't deserve the boos. I hope Gus hears them in his freaking sleep.

He is able to ignore them because AU still owes him $30+Million.

1 minute ago, tigerchris said:

Am I watching the game???  Nope.  I’m painting cups with my wife and our friends.   This should explain how excited I am to have Gus as our coach.  

31462855-F78A-4A46-A830-DCACF77A9FAE.jpeg

Your cup is as bad as our offense. But Gus said he can fix it. 

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Gus don’t know it but I’m considering sneaking off the Gus bus. There will only be him and the driver left.

Oh there will still be a couple hard core ones left. 

Just now, tigerchris said:

Am I watching the game???  Nope.  I’m painting cups with my wife and our friends.   This should explain how excited I am to have Gus as our coach.  

31462855-F78A-4A46-A830-DCACF77A9FAE.jpeg

Yikes homemade pottery speaks volumes.

3 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Congratulations. That may have been the dumbest thing I've read on this board... And Auburn4Ever has said it all.

Many people said in 2017 after the LSU debacle that even if Gus won out he needed to go Bc we would only continue to see this clown show. 2019, here we are still watching this clown show 

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I agree that the offensive line is awful. Not going to argue with you there. But all season we’ve watched Bo make some poor decisions in important points in the game. He has to be held accountable.

He's still not the main reason we're losing.  Hell, his stats until that last drive were a lot better than Fromm's. They are still slightly better:

Nix 14-25, 115 yds.

Fromm 9-18, 91 yds. (and 61 came on that one bomb with a busted coverage)

But UGA has won the field position battle and we can't run the ball.  We have 32 yds to their 84.

3 minutes ago, Carnell said:

Coach Dennis Allen, Auburn is on the phone.

I gotta say. I’ve seen a lot of names thrown out there, but this may be the most random one.😂😂

It's so sad that realistically the only chance we have in the second half is a defensive score. Just have absolutely zero faith in Gus and his "offense" 

I know Gus is probably recruiting the OL considering that he plans on coming back next year.

My Grandmother is Fat and she still has eligibility.  I wonder when he's gonna give her a visit.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

He's still not the main reason we're losing.  Hell, his stats until that last drive were better than Fromm's. They are still slightly better:

Nix 14-25, 115 yds.

We getting beat in the trenches. In big boy sec football that’s where you win games.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Many people said in 2017 after the LSU debacle that even if Gus won out he needed to go Bc we would only continue to see this clown show. 2019, here we are still watching this clown show 

That was when my heart was through with him. I'm all for AU winning, but this guy just isn't getting the job done.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

He's still not the main reason we're losing.  Hell, his stats until that last drive were better than Fromm's. They are still slightly better:

Nix 14-25, 115 yds.

I never said he was the main reason. Gus is definitely the main reason. No question bout it. But he is one of the reasons we are 7-2

3 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

Hurry. The driver will be gone soon 

No. If it's the driver I'm thinking of, we are talking...

source.gif

Just now, AUBwins said:

Onside kick!

Weak! Although I liked my idea better lol

Archived