Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I am surprised that he didn't kick a field goal.

He only sends Carlson out for FG's over 40 yds

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Still waiting on Gus apologists. Put out an APB?

If they had any technical knowledge of the game or, at least an understanding of it's nuances they'd already be off the bus.

They have rudimentary knowledge and very simplistic, old-fashioned ideas.  

...and this is coming from someone with old-fashioned ideas.

Any further arguing FOR Gus is simply trolling and being disingenuous.  FACT!!

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Did he seriously say that?

I mean, technically speaking, 20 yards rushing and 20 yards passing is pretty balanced 🤷‍♂️

The only way I have endured this crap show, is being able to vent with you guys. Thanks. On another note, cornbread that is made with the Old Mill Corn Meal from Pigeon Forge, is really good with home-made potato soup. lol

Look, this board could get rough tonight, and I don’t wanna start crap here but...if you still support this mess then you don’t care about Auburn. Bottom line. The PLAYERS deserve better. They came to Auburn to win games like this. Brown and Davidson came BACK for this? I feel for them. Screwed by an incompetent coach and an incompetent administration who lets this continue.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

The only way I have endured this crap show, is being able to vent with you guys. Thanks. On another note, cornbread that is made with the Old Mill Corn Meal from Pigeon Forge, is really good with home-made potato soup. lol

YES!!!

Archived