abw0004

Georgia Game Thread

Danielson in the Urban Dictionary is defined as an insufferable prick

Edited by Auburn Kev
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, shabby said:

we got em right where we want them

I was gonna make a snarky response to this when you posted it, but you are damn right

This is JABA at its finest 

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

This is an emotional roller coaster. Being pissed at Gus and happy with the team is such a balancing act. War Eagle.

Exactly how I feel b

• Like 1

truth is the pieces are there on offense. the frustrating part was it was obvious we needed to take some shots down field and add some tempo to start moving the ball. it took way to long to adjust. that's on Gus. But damn does bo have some potential

Sooooo the announcers and pundits couldn’t shut the **** up about them not allowing a rushing touchdown all year but now our true freshman jukes them out and breaks the streak and we aren’t going to say anything about the streak being broken CBS???

Uga messed up and went to zone defense and away from what got them to the dance. So Gus is not the only one who can make a bad coaching decision. Now Bo is on fire and running on high adrenaline. We got a chance in spite of Gus.

Hey Gus!!!! May just maybe you should go 4 and 5 wide all game!!! Just a thought!!

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Danielson in the Urban Dictionary is defined as an insufferable prick

Is this true?  Please tell me it's true.  I'm too lazy too look.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

truth is the pieces are there on offense. the frustrating part was it was obvious we needed to take some shots down field and add some tempo to start moving the ball. it took way to long to adjust. that's on Gus. But damn does bo have some potential

Exactly right. He just stumbled on the success of those last two drives. He had no options but to open it up.

Edited by Farmer Brown