Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Can you say unprofessional? No holding calls all night on their Offense! 

Very unprofessional

This team deserves better than 8-4, but they play for an 8-5 HC. 

It's his average. It's all he'll ever be. And with the talent on this team, it's freaking unacceptable.

2 minutes ago, selias said:

Leave the officials out of it. They have nothing to do with Gus lacking as a HC

They have everything to do with missed blatant calls. Doesn’t excuse Gus by any stretch but Seth caught the ball on the sideline and there wasn’t an “almost” face mask. Not to mention the damn holds. It’s been clear for a while that they protect their playoff contenders 

4 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Fire Gus, get a real qb, and leave this bull crap conference that won’t correctly officiate games against playoff contenders. I’m over it

It wouldn’t matter if you had a real QB Gus would screw him up In Two weeks. He is a master of disaster .  Kirby probably told to guys to play slack the forth quarter and let AU look close so the will keep Gus and this will be an auto win for Kirby every year. 

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Where do I report for the "Our 3 losses are to top 10 teams" excuse-gathering thread?

Gus apologists are working on that as we speak.

The face mask on Nix on that near sack at the end was a horrible missed call.

2 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

If you told me these stats before the game, I would have said we win big...

42440B9D-CF7C-44FC-8822-562747AACE7C.jpeg

Lack of a running game was a killer for us. 

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

It wouldn’t matter if you had a real QB Gus would screw him up In Two weeks. He is a master of disaster .  Kirby probably told to guys to play slack the forth quarter and let AU look close so the will keep Gus and this will be an auto win for Kirby every year. 

Agree completely. That’s why the first is get rid of the clown

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

They have everything to do with missed blatant calls. Doesn’t excuse Gus by any stretch but Seth caught the ball on the sideline and there wasn’t an “almost” face mask. Not to mention the damn holds. It’s been clear for a while that they protect their playoff contenders 

Holding happens on every play.. Stop with the LBS. The penalties (or lack of) have nothing to do with Gus being a mediocre coach

Classic. Also run O for 3 quarters. Just enuf O to give me hope in the 4th. Then mediocrity returns. There is not enough bourbon in my house tonight to forget. 

3 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Yep complete bull. Thuga deserves to get their ass kicked and Gus deserves the boot

Thinking Coach O is working up a sweet deal for Georgia...he's got some experience there...

Image result for the blind side sj ed orgeron

8 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Great post , I’m really having trouble with a good attitude honestly . I am so frustrated it’s crazy

I know.  It's okay.  It WILL BE.  That day will come.  I really think we are closer after tonight.

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

It’s not lbs. we can disagree without you being a dick. Move along

Blaming the officials is a weak and sorry excuse

Nix played his best game of the season tonight. Yes he missed the 4th down pass to Joiner, but don't forget about all the passes he made on the money, or the runs for first downs when the protection broke down. The fact is the game should have never come down to that 4th down play. One only had to listen to Gus's halftime interview to realize he's an idiot. The tired old " We have got to run the ball better".  Yes you do, but the way to do that is to go 4 wide, spread them out, and use your weapons at WR. The run game opened up some after we did. Gus has hampered this offensive talent for at least three years now. 

11 minutes ago, selias said:

Blaming the officials is a weak and sorry excuse

We were. Doesn't change that the overturn of Seth's catch was complete horse$hit.

Just now, selias said:

I hate that nonsense. We were outplayed and outcoached

That is true. It is also true what he said. Both things can be factual.

Archived