Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

Can someone explain to me why in the phuck it matters whether a receiver is falling backwards that toes don't count as in bounds?????

I hadn’t understood that either. Or the fact that he had a foot down with the ball, second foot with the heel in the air before going out of bounds

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, selias said:

Blaming the officials is a weak and sorry excuse

Gus deserves blame. So do the officials. Both things can be true and are true.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Control what you can. Blaming the officials is weak (unless you're a Saints fan)

3 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

I hadn’t understood that either. Or the fact that he had a foot down with the ball, second foot with the heel in the air before going out of bounds

99 times out of 100, that is not overturned.

2 minutes ago, selias said:

Blaming the officials is a weak and sorry excuse

Dude you’re wrong. It completely changed the outcome of the game. It went from first down with momentum, to third and long. Not only that, but everyone here is blaming Gus. It even said so in my response that I’d doesn’t excuse Gus being a clown. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Why doesn't he implement the offense of the fourth quarter, in the first quarter. That fourth quarter offense was desperation, and it worked. It was the only chance we had. WE need to start that way with bammer.

19 minutes ago, Zeek said:

The **** else could he do? Literally had pressure on him from the snap and tried to step up. He can’t carry the whole ******* team and staff. 

he's 15 yards deep in the shotgun. Screw the pocket. Should've rolled out

amazing how that "almost face mask" jerked Bo around while he bailed out from the rush.....

1 minute ago, selias said:

Control what you can. Blaming the officials is weak (unless you're a Saints fan)

Gus is a complete doofus for being forced to run what we should of been running since 2017. 21-0 and his dumbass finally runs what we always should of!!!.... But we literally just saw last week a LSU wr step out of bounds come back in and it was called a TD and they let it stand!!! So hell yah I am going to be pissed that Seth obvious catch was reversed!!!! And it was called a catch on the field. That's complete bull s***.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Why doesn't he implement the offense of the fourth quarter, in the first quarter. That fourth quarter offense was desperation, and it worked. It was the only chance we had. WE need to start that way with bammer.

He won't learn a got damn thing. He will continue to try that same crap he has for the last 7 years. He is the most stubborn coach i have ever seen and it's going to cost him his job in 2 weeks.

Same Deshaun saaaaaame!!!!

11 minutes ago, RMillander said:

Classic. Also run O for 3 quarters. Just enuf O to give me hope in the 4th. Then mediocrity returns. There is not enough bourbon in my house tonight to forget. 

Tough loss for sure, Red...and just when I was hoping AU would complete an epic finish.

10 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Dude you’re wrong. It completely changed the outcome of the game. It went from first down with momentum, to third and long. Not only that, but everyone here is blaming Gus. It even said so in my response that I’d doesn’t excuse Gus being a clown. 

Full disclosure. I haven't watched an Auburn game since 2016. I know how that story ends with Gus as coach

Edit: And I spent 2.5 years on the sideline working with War Eagle VI

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Clock management cost just before the half cost us a chance at a win in the 4th.

All of it, all of it, all of it adds up.  

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Fromm is so average. Hate losing to thuga. If our O would have just played 2 quarters we spank them.

Gus has made it a art losing to average Georgia teams and/or average Georgia QBs. We have lost to hutson Mason, greyson Lambert who was absolutely awful and then we literally handed the game to a absolutely putrid 8-5 Georgia team in 2016.

Stupid touchdown right before half time and a dumb busted coverage play. 

Proud the way the team played in the 4th.  DOesn't change my mind at all that Gus needs to go.

1 minute ago, Auburn Kev said:

Speechless. What a damn clown act he is

We only have two damn games left!?

Archived