Gus Malzahn is holding us back, time to move on.

The Defiant

We dominate the nobody teams, but you are not wrong when we have to step up in class!

4 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

We dominate the nobody teams, but you are not wrong when we have to step up in class!

50/50...😫

3 hours ago, Hopsing said:

We dominate the nobody teams, 

Maybe this year but please explain Tennessee game last year or UGA in 2016 when they were hot garbage. 

I just hope Arky wants him.  That way maybe all the buyouts can be waived and there can just be a mutual agreement to part ways.  He waives his and Auburn waives theirs.  He takes his 8 - 4 stuff to Arky, Auburn hires a real coach and everyone is happy.  

1 hour ago, bigbird said:
4 hours ago, The Defiant said:

Try and convince me otherwise 

@Mikey

Oh, I'm sure by Monday it'll be...

giphy (2).gif

1 hour ago, ChltteTiger said:

Maybe this year but please explain Tennessee game last year or UGA in 2016 when they were hot garbage. 

Well, not all of em! But we still are looking up at ugay, LSU, turds!

But. There's a chance it'll be the end of 2021 ($15.75 million--slightly less than what FSU paid) by the time we're able to afford to fire him, or at least to make a hire better than the likes of Steele.

Gus is the best darn football coach that us lowly Auburn folks could wish for, we are lucky to have him grace the plains with his offensive genius.  Not many coaches can be 3-14 against top ten teams and average 15.6 points per game at Auburn.

i mean if we fired Gus Malzahn we take the risk of hiring another Gus Malzahn.  Let that sink in.

us couch coaches wouldn’t know 75% of the plays being called every game, we gonna look pretty dumb!

When 2 of your biggest wins were referred to as a “prayer” and “miracle”. Jeez that just oozes of a great coached, dominant performance under his command in complete control for 60 minutes.

Bwahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahhahahah!

seriously, though my pops told me to never trust a guy that wears a sweater vest.

I’ve tried so hard to convince myself that Gus can change, but we were promised change before the Purdue game (and many were fooled, myself included, that maybe we finally had it). After this season, and last night particularly, we now see that we are not getting the change we need from Gus.

It’s time for us to make our own change.

War Eagle

Archived